Chapter 27.

Authors Note

1st Id just like to give shoutouts To a few amazing ppl from Instagram:

@Harry.onedirection for the Amazing video she made for me! Check out her fanfic BEAST

@Hazza_badbitxh for the super freakin amazing Manips she made Read her story CRAWLER

&

@Ysamariaaaaa for the amazing video she just sent me that I can't wait to post! Check her story BROKEN the prologue is seriously out of this world good.

Love you guys! 😘

Thank you for reading!

Please don't forget to Vote & Comment. I really like to know who's reading my story & what your thoughts are.

You are greatly appreciated & thank you for all your support! 😊

Follow me on Instagram @EatReadWriteRepeat for edits & update info😄

Enjoy!

Harry's POV

"You were right you know," Anissa says softly as she places her hand on my cheek, "I do feel something for you."

Even though I knew it all along, hearing those words come from Anissa's mouth make it real.

Fucking finally.

"You don't say," I tell her sarcastically, tickling her side.

"Shut up," she tells me playfully pinching my cheek, "Let's go to sleep."

"Ow!" I squeal from the pinch.

"Did you just.. squeal?" Anissa asks before bursting into laughter, "I thought only girls squealed."

"Excuse me? Are you calling me a girl?!" I ask feeling slightly annoyed that Anissa is laughing at my expense.

She shakes her head no as she continues laughing.

She's the first girl that isn't afraid to make fun of me, which makes me like her that much more even though it's annoying as hell.

After several minutes pass and she is still laughing, I decide to make her stop.

I swiftly grab her arms pinning her on the bed, sitting on top of her so that she can't laugh, or move for that matter.

"Even when you're being annoying you're still so fucking hot," I tell her lowering my head to kiss her on the neck and then her lips, slowly letting go of her arms.

"I thought you said you wanted to go to sleep? It doesn't look like you're ready for bed to me," I ask softly in between our gentle kisses.

"I am ready, but you're kind of on top of me making it a little hard to sleep," she tells me with a smirk.

"If you're ready to sleep then why are you still wearing clothes?" I whisper in her ear, softly tugging on the waistband of her white pajama shorts, "Let me help you."

I kneel slightly to the side so that I can tug her shorts off in one swift motion. Anissa then sits up, pulling her tank top over her head, tossing it at my face.

"Hey watch..."

Anissa moves to her knees like me, then placing her hands on my chest, as she kisses me roughly taking me by surprise.

I pull her closer to me, letting my hands slide down her back and onto her now almost naked ass, squeezing it a little.

She slowly begins to trace her soft fingers down my chest and stomach making me feel even hotter and harder.