Jimin

Requested by @2Daughter0Of0Apollo3
————————————————————-

You were sitting on one of the chairs in the backyard as you watched Jimin with his girlfriend. You tried to look away from them but every time you do, your eyes end up back on them. There were times when you questioned what he sees in her. But he seemed happy. Their relationship is still new so you keep hoping it's not serious. You also sometimes wish you were her.

"It's not too late to tell him."

You were startled by Yoongi pulling the chair for him so he could sit down.

"I don't know what you're talking about", you said.

"Ever since they got together, you've been avoiding Jimin. Plus, you call his girlfriend Medusa", he laughed.

"She's evil", you muttered.

"What has she ever done?", he asked.

"Um...she....talks too much and interrupts people", you said.

"Oh jeez you better call the cops", Yoongi said sarcastically.

You lightly groaned and placed your face onto the palms of your hands.

"I just have a bad feeling about her", you said.

"That's what you said about the last girlfriend he had", he said.

"She broke up with him! I was right", you lashed back.

"She broke up with him because she was moving far away. Both of them said they can't handle a long distance relationship. They ended in good terms", he said.

"Whatever. I'm going home", you said, getting up to walk away.

~~~

"What does he know anyways", you muttered as you laid down on your bed.

You took a deep breath in and let out a huge sigh. You were happy when it was just you and Jimin but every time he gets a girlfriend, he doesn't pay attention to you. But every time he called your name, you wouldn't listen.

"Crap, I forgot I have to pick up my mom's dress. But I don't want to", you groaned and got up from your bed.

You went to the mall to pick up your mom's dress from when she told one of the employees to save it for her. You were in the mood for ice cream so you went over to the ice cream parlor and order your favorite. While eating your ice cream, you can see Jimin's girlfriend talking to someone. You didn't think it was nothing until you saw them kiss.

"That...whore", you muttered.

You were planning to tell Jimin but you knew he wouldn't believe you. You took out your phone and started recording. You had placed your phone leaning against something so it wouldn't be obvious that you were recording her. You continued eating your ice cream but still watching them. She noticed you were staring so she quickly walked over to you.

"What the hell are you looking at??", she asked with an attitude.

"Not much. Aren't you supposed to be with Jimin? Not kissing some other guy?", you asked.

"That's none of your business. And why do you care??", she asked, crossing her arms over her chest.

You were getting angry. Your hands turned into fists.

"Oh I see. You love him don't you?? No wonder you've been staring at him. Were you jealous??", she smirked.

"So what if I was?? You don't deserve to be with someone like Jimin. He does everything for you and here you are cheating on him. I knew there was something bad about you", you said.