Chapter fifty nine

"Ok, how does this sound." I cleared my throat beflre turning to Camila who sat patiently while drinking some water. "Hey, It's Y/n. After these amazing years in Envy, I have let our team know, Via my representatives-"

"Okay, shut the hell up." She said and pushed my shoulder. I laughed loudly as I scrolled through my notes. "I'm still reeling over that like..I'm not gonna get into it." She waved her hand. "But no, what's your real post going to be?"

I bit my bottom lip as I re-read the message in my notes that I was going to post on the group account.

"Hey guys, it's Y/n. I relish in the amazing years I've spent with Envy both on stage and in the garage. Sadly this chapter in my book has ended and I'm going to start a new chapter as a solo artist. I thank our team for all the hard work they've done for us as a group. Scooter, Brandon, Dana, just to name a few who have gotten us this far. And the fans, our rock through this whole journey that would not have been possible without you. I love you guys to the end and back, hopefully you all understand and respect my decision. Until next time. Love Y/n."

When I looked back at Camila, she was in tears. "Why are you crying?" I questioned confused.

"It's just..it brings up memories. It's really good though, I like it." I smiled softly as I pulled her into a hug.

"Shouldn't your bae be here comforting you?" I joked as I closed my phone. She sniffed and shook her head.

"No, Matthew and I aren't a thing any more. It was a short lived high." I raised an eyebrow as she grabbed her guitar.

"Wow, so you're single is what I'm hearing." I said while wiggling my eyebrows.

She rolled her eyes at me as she played a couple chords. "Yes, but I'm also not ready to be a step mom so..down boy." I chuckled as I looked down at my phone and quietly reread the message, suddenly feeling anxious. "You'll be fine, I'll be right here to help you."

Squeezing her hand thankfully, I sent Scooter and Dana a screenshot of my notes so that they could post it up. "We just need Zayn and then we'd be a complete family." She felt onto my lap laughing while playing sangria wine on the guitar.

"No, lets just all go on a tour. Call it 'the wannabe Beyonce's' Tour." I closed my eyes and shook my head. "C'mon, that was funny!"

"No Camila...it really wasn't though. You need a handbook on funny jokes." She smacked her lips before standing up.

"Whatever, Lauren would've laughed." My jaw dropped as she flipped her hair sassily.

"Camren!" I shouted and ran before her low-key fast ass could catch me.

-

"Here," Vanessa handed me the two backpacks. "They like to read those little books now so I put a couple in." I nodded as I picked up a sleeping Stella. "Y/n I-" she let out a sigh as she leaned against the door frame. I waited for her to speak while I slowly rocked Stella as she started to whimper. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you, okay? I need to know because I'm going insane, are we broken up?"

"Mama." I pecked Stella's forehead before starting back to my car.

"I don't know Vanessa." Stella whined as I placed her in the carseat besides Ezra. "Shh I know. You'll be out soon baby."

"Y/n I know I fucked up but this picking the twins up on the weekends isn't right." I turned around and gave her a dissapointing look.

"Vanessa what isn't right is you sleeping with my sister and not telling me. If you have a right mind you'd give me space." I closed the backdoor before turning to her. "Listen, I love you and that'll never change but right now when I look at you I dont see..you if that makes sense. I only see a girl who I don't trust and don't wanna be around."