Princess of Novena

BEFORE YOU GUYS GET EXCITED AND SKIP TO THE CHAPTER!!!

I just wanted to let you all know that I am in the middle of revising the first half of this novel. Chapters 1-5 have revised chapters so please go read those! I hope to post the next 5 revised chapters this weekend and by next week, have the entire novel revised. I neeeeed you guys to please read this carefully and keep it in mind.

I specifically designed this chapter to be spoiler free so you can read it without worrying about confusing any of the timelines. I need you guys to understand that there will be MANY inconsistencies going forward and things that will confuse you. That's why it is IMPERATIVE that you read ALL REVISED CHAPTERS before reading the next chapter, which will be entitled KING OF NOVENA.

So make sure that before you read KING OF NOVENA you have reread this entire novel. I'm going back to fix plot holes, inconsistencies, timelines, storylines, characters, etc. So when doing your second reread please DISREGARD EVERYTHING FROM THE ORIGINAL! Only take the revised version as canon of this story. 

How do you know what's revised and what isn't? Easy! Every revised chapter will start with a bold paragraph telling you it's revised. If there is no bold writing at the top, that means you're reading an original version and we don't want that! I know that this all seems very confusing and I apologize from the bottom of my heart. But I've seen all the love in my last update and we have somehow SURPASSED 100K READS!?!! And you guys deserve an ending as well as Vivia and Luc. So, please enjoy this new chapter as a thank you for sticking around so long.

Please make sure that you are following me! All updates and changes regarding this story will be posted on my main page. If you don't follow me, you won't get any notifications. i don't want to clutter this story with UPDATE chapters anymore.

Until next time!

XOXO Lilly

***************

Vivia stared at the calendar in front of her, her heart stuck in her throat. It wasn't so much the date of her coronation that ignited fear but the date of her wedding followed soon after.

In a month she would be Princess of Novena. But only a few weeks after that, shed be Queen.

How did Luc think this was a good idea? Shouldn't she first become acclimated with the role of Princess before he married her and made her his Queen Regnant? That was another thing that kept her up at night--the anxiety that ate away at her thoughts when she imagined herself running a country by his side. There was no way the people were going to accept a common girl from Canta as the future King's Consort--much less his wife and their Queen Regnant. 

Vivia paced the length of the room, one of her lady's maids desperate to keep up with her as she did. Her long silk robe followed her like a tidal, glittering like a sea of opal in the candlelight. Luc's coronation was tomorrow and he asked her to be by his side. Fiancee's, much less poor and common ones like herself, were never asked to sit by a future monarch's side at their coronation. If they were of noble or royal blood themselves, they almost always sat in the first row. But there was no precedent set for Vivia.

In the last two weeks, Luc had showered her with various noble titles and land and wealth of her own so that when she was elevated to Princess next month, it would be in her own right. The ascension would be fair and legal. But no matter how hard he tried to please her, it never worked.

One could take the girl out of Canta, but not the Canta out of the girl.

She still felt like an impostor.