⌜ twenty four ⌟

❝WAKE UP!❞

WAKE UP!

the two, who were sleeping soundly, groaned when someone screamed.

the baby pouted when he saw that his scream wasn't enough. he climbed to the bed and sat on donghyuck's lap.

mark was the first one too open his eyes and see himself hugging donghyuck who is sleeping beside him. instead of letting go, he just smiled and tightened his hug.

baby chan wants a hug too!❞ chan, who is sitting at donghyuck's lap, crawled in between mark and donghyuck.

well, papa wants to sleep. so can baby chan be quiet?❞ donghyuck said, still closing his eyes

donghyuck's arms travelled to chan's body and hugged him.

mark moved a bit to give space for chan and still hugging donghyuck, squishing chan in the middle.

what a nice family, don't you think?

sshh! jisung where is my camera?

just when you think chenle was being quiet. ❝hyung you sshh! they'll wake up!

jeno groaned at the two ❝how about the both of you keep quiet?

chenle took a picture at the family who is sleeping happily at the bed. ❝jisung jisung jisung look look look look!

jisung giggled at his boyfriend's reaction. he leaned in and kissed chenle on the lips to shut him up.

i know you are excited but please be quiet, they are sleeping.

jaemin went inside the room wondering why it took them to long to wake mark and donhyuck up and as he saw the family sleeping, his question was answered.

are we not gonna wake them up?❞ jaemin giggled

jeno hugged his boyfriend by the waist and gave him a peck on the cheeks ❝later.

just when they were going to leave the room, renjun came with a pan and spatula in his hands.

wait renjun no—