⌜ twenty five ⌟

donghyuck smiled when he saw his house

donghyuck smiled when he saw his house. it's only been three days and yet it felt like it's been a year.

he got inside the house using the spare keys he had and placed his bags at the sofa.

hyung!❞ donghyuck shouted

his brother actually messaged him that he was excused for work because he is sick.

hyung?❞ donghyuck raised a brow ❝taeyong hyung?

no response.

he went up the stairs when he heard his brother shout.

hyung i'm home!❞ donghyuck reached the door to his brother's room and was about to open it when he heard a sound.

"jae.. ugh.."

his face turned red and ran away from taeyong's room. and there he thought his brother was sick. well, he thought wrong.

nope. i'm leaving.

🍼

baby chan wants to see papa!❞ the baby cried out

mark has been hearing his baby cry like that ever since donghyuck went to the other way. chan really cried when he saw donghyuck getting inside his house

mark came back from the kitchen and sat next to the crying baby ❝sshh, how about we eat?

the baby shook his head ❝i want to see papa!

chan was waving his hands in the air, a habit of his when gets upset. one if his arm accidentally hit the spoon and made the cereal touch mark's hand.

mark groaned and placed the bowl at the table and went back to the kitchen to wash his hands.

PAPA!

mark sighed and turned off the water ❝i know you miss papa. i do too, but—

his sentence was cut off when he saw donghyuck carrying chan.

the younger was giving him a teasing look ❝you missed me?

mark looked away ❝why are you here? i thought taeyong is sick.

donghyuck laughed when chan hugged him so tight. ❝i thought too. someone is actually there.. making him feel better.

mark didn't ask anymore questions and went back to the kitchen to cook lunch for the both of them.

do you want anything?❞ mark shouted

donghyuck was busy playing with chan but managed to reply ❝you can't even cook. i'll just eat what food you have in the fridge.

the older rolled his eyes. ❝i have a knife with me right now.

donghyuck's loud laugh made mark smile in the kitchen.

papa, can't you live here with us?❞ chan suddenly asked

donghyuck widened his eyes at the baby. ❝what?❞ he was not sure about what he heard

i want papa to live with baby chan and daddy!❞ chan stood up from the sofa and formed a big heart using his small arms ❝and we will be a happy family!

donghyuck then remembered something ❝mark the project!

a few seconds later they heard a loud groan from the kitchen. donghyuck worriedly ran towards the kitchen and saw mark bleeding on one of his fingers.

chan saw it and quickly ran towards the bathroom, got a stool, and stood up to get the first aid kit at one of the cabinets. the baby carefully got down and ran back towards the kitchen, almost tripping himself.

i can't believe a baby can do that.

donghyuck saw the first aid kit chan is holding so he took it and placed it at the kitchen counter.

daddy don't cry.❞ chan held one of mark's hand, the one that's not bleeding, and watched his father washing his hand.

mark giggled ❝i'm not crying.❞ but he was feeling the pain

donghyuck finally opened the kit and got hold of the band aid. he walked nearer to the two and wiped mark's bleeding finger with a clean cloth. after that, he placed the band aid and smiled at mark.

you shouldn't cook next time.❞ donghyuck giggled

it was mark's turn to give him a teasing look ❝it was just a cut, you should've seen your face. you were so worried.

the younger clicked his tongue and slapped mark's arm which only earned a loud laugh from mark.

give me your hand daddy!❞ the baby jumped from his place, trying his best to reach mark's hand which donghyuck is holding.

mark giggled and crouched down and let chan hold his hand. chan caressed the big hand he is holding and then kissed the spot where mark cut himself.

it's your turn papa.❞ chan raised mark's hand. the baby giggled when he saw donghyuck's reaction ❝daddy kissed my knee when i got a wound. he told me it will heal if someone kisses it.

eh?

kiss daddy's hand so it will heal.❞ the baby smiled

mark stood up and watched donghyuck kiss his finger. he then smirked at the younger. he leaned in, making donghyuck take a step back.

how i wish it was my lips that was bleeding.❞ mark then went to donghyuck's ear to whisper ❝so that you'll kiss it.

donghyuck was about to slap him but the sound of a doorbell stopped him. mark laughed and left the flustered donghyuck at the kitchen.

mark happily went to the front door and opened it.

hi?❞ mark tilted his head seeing the back of an unfamiliar girl

the girl turned around and mark's eyes widened when he saw her.

can i see chan?

⎯⎯⎯⎯
what did i do