60

Hey everyone so before this chapter I just wanted to address something. I've been getting a lot of questions about when I post and if it's random. I update at least one chapter every Saturday. I hope this answers anyone's questions! Please keep up your comments and voting!

I woke up the next morning having to run to the bathroom. I kneeled down in front of the toilet and puked my guts out. A few seconds later I felt someone holding my hair and rubbing my back. I turned slightly to see Jason looking at me with worry. I smiled a bit before turning back to puke again. After puking for a few minutes I flushed the toilet and wiped my mouth with a towel. Jason lifted me up and sat me on his lap. "Are you alright princess?" he whispered.

I nodded. "Yeah. I'm fine it was probably just something I ate."

He kissed the top of my head and pulled me flush against him. "I'm sorry princess. Do you need anything?" he asked.

I shrugged. "Could you get me a cup of water?" I felt him nod as he lifted me up and stood up.

He carried me to the bed and sat me down. He kissed my forehead. "I'll be right back."

I smiled and nodded. When he got to the door I called out to him. "Oh, and can you get Sam and Madi for me?"

He smiled and nodded. "Of course princess. I'll be right back." he walked out of the room.

A minute or two later Madi and Sam walked into the room. "Hey Jason told us you were throwing up, are you okay?" asked Madi.

I started tearing up. "No." I shook my head.

"What's wrong?" asked Sam sitting down next to me with Madi sitting on my other side.

"I'm late." I sniffled.

Sam got off the bed and kneeled in front of me. "Sydney are you sure?" I nodded letting a tear fall down my face. Sam wiped it away with her thumb. "When did you guys first do it?" she asked.

"Umm," I thought. "At-at the beach."

She rose her eyebrows. "In the cave?" she asked. I blushed and nodded. She patted my knee. "Okay. I'm going to go to my bathroom and get you a test."

"Don't tell him."

She stood up and kissed the top of my head. "I won't. Madi stay with her and I'll be right back." she walked out of the room.

"Sydney what are you going to do?" asked Madi.

I leaned my head on her shoulder. "I don't know" I whispered. "Let's wait, just wait until I take the test. Then I can figure out what to do next."

"Do you want a child?" she asked.

"I've always wanted children, I just don't know if I'm ready right now."

Jason came back upstairs and gave me a cup of water. "Here you go, princess."

"Thank you." I took a sip.

"Do you need anything else?" he asked.

I shook my head. "No, but do you mind if I just rest in here with Madi?"

He nodded. "As you wish princess." he leaned down and pecked my lips. "Feel better okay?" I smiled and nodded. He walked out of the room and shut the door behind him.

Madi stood up and grabbed my hand. "Okay let's watch some tv before Sam comes back." I stood up and we walked over to the couch. We plopped down next to each other and she turned on the tv.

A few minutes later Sam came back. I stood up and walked over to her. She handed me the box from a bag. "Okay. follow the directions on the box. Do you want us to come in?"

I shook my head. "No, it's alright. I'll be okay." I walked into the bathroom and shut the door behind me. I read the instructions and opened it up. I took a deep breath in and closed my eyes. I opened my eyes up and did as it told me to do. When I was done I set it down on the sink and sat down on the ground leaning against the bathtub. I set a timer on my phone and waited.

When it went off I stood up and sat on the toilet. I heard knocking on the door. "Sydney?" asked Madi.

"Come in," I said.

They opened the door and walked in sitting on the side of the bathtub. "Have you checked yet?" asked Sam.

I shook my head. "Well whatever it says we are here for you," said Madi. I smiled and nodded.

I grabbed it without looking. I took in a deep breath and looked down. "Well what does it say?" asked Sam.

I looked up and let a tear fall. I opened my mouth to speak...

***********************************************************************************************

Oops a clifthanger. Sorry y'all.