Chapter 27: Shall we?

Ravens P.O.V.

I smirk as I watch Zimia cower in the corner of her confined room, her body shaking. She's sitting down with her arms wrapped around her knees, pressing them to her chest. Her lips move and she mumbles incomprehensible words.

I slowly walk towards her, "Zimia, I have news for you."
Her eyes snap to mine and her eyes widen with horror; she starts screaming.
"NO! GO AWAY! NO, NO NO!" Her hands move to her dirty hair. She starts to rip it out and I make no move to a stop her.
"Calm down, you don't want Doctor Rose to come back now do we?" I smirk as she immediately calms down and goes back to hugging her knees.

While her body sways back and forth I see the marks ok the side of her forehead. A circle burn mark on each side, and I smile.
"You know, Zimia, when I found out it was you torturing me under that mask all those years.. I was really pissed off. So pissed off that I almost went and killed your father, but then I remembered my plan.
And I can't have Tío dead until I force him to murder his entire family, like he did to me."
Zimia starts to sob and she whispers, "I-I'm sorry.. I-it was my job!"

My eyes glaze with anger and my hands clench at my sides. "Yeah? Well now my job is to take out the entire Spanish Mafia, slowly. And painfully. I will rip all of you apart and make Tío watch it. Or better yet, I'll make him tear you apart and them make him rewatch it for hours. Every, single day."
I kneel down in front of her, "But I'm not here for that.. Not today. No, I'm here to kindly ask you where Lorenzo and Shaee are.
I know you know, we have your phone records and you made many calls out to a unknown number. We tried to trace it but it led us to absolutely nothing. So you're going to tell me, or else ill take it out of Mateo."

Her eyes tear up, "M-Mateo's here..?"
She looks terrified, staring up at the one person who has torn apart her entire life and family.
I nod. "Here's more than here.. He thinks I'm helping him get you back from the Russians." I smirk, "He's quite pathetic really, I expected more from the sadistic child. Turns out over the years he's lost himself and turned into a pussy." I laugh.

Zimia's body shakes as her cries echo through the small concrete room.
I kneel down in front of her and smile, my hand gently running through her greasy, tangled hair. The second my fingers get stuck in a knot I rip her head backwards. "Stop crying, you look ridiculous. Tell me where they are and I'll let Mateo walk free after all of this."
Her eyes are hopeful, but she quickly shakes her head. "I c-can't!"
I grip her hair tightly and start to stand up, pulling her with me. "Fine then, I'll just have to.. Convince you to tell me."
I look to the camera in the corner of the room and nod my head, instantly Celestine comes in and sets a chair in the middle of the room, then walks out. I pull her to the chair and push her down. Celestine comes back with rope; while 2 of my men come in with a box and a headband.
Celestine begins to tie a screaming Zimia down, but gets annoyed with her screams and grips her tongue. Her sharpened nails dig into the tongue and  she glares down at Zimia. "Be quiet you stupid bitch." Her fingers release the tongue and she starts to tie her wrists down.
Zimia bites her lips to avoid screaming, her eyes watching the men set up the box next to her.
I stand in front of her and lean down so I can stare into her face. "You can stop this you know, all you gotta do is tell me where they are and I want turn your brain to mush. Okay?"

She whispers, "Emilia this isn't who you are.." She looks up at me, "You're the girl who cries after each kill you ever do, you're the girl who wants to be free from this life. The girl who snuck out with me to go to clubs. Please, stop, let my family go, it doesn't have t-" She gains confidence the more she talks, so I stop her...by stabbing a knife into her leg. Her eyes are wide as they look down at the knife, deep within her thigh. She screams and her eyes close.
I grip her chin and force her to look at me. Her eyes open and she stares at me with horror." People change, people lose themselves after killing so much. I'm not that girl anymore, I'm a fucking goddess. You? You're just a flee."

I nod the guards, pulling away from her. They strap the headband to her head then leave the room, after hanging me a remote. Celestine stands behind me, and I turn to her. "Ask Klein to travel to the Spanish Mafia's base with 70 men. Tell him to kill everyone he sees until Zimia here, tells me where her family is." Celestine nods and leaves the room.

Her mouth is bleeding and she is thrashing against the ropes. I hold up the remote, "We are gonna start off softly okay?" Her head shakes and she starts to sob again.
I roll my eyes and turn the dial up to 200 volts. I press the button and her body starts to thrash and she screams, I stop it after a minute. "Where are they Zimia?"
She whimpers and hangs her head low, which immediately flies back after I shock her with 350 volts.
"WHERE THE FUCK ARE THEY, DO NOT THINK I WILL TURN YOUR BRAIN INTO MUSH." I scream in her face, after clicking the button again.
She remains silent besides the constantly sobbing and quick breaths.
I scowl, "Fine then."
I turn it up 500. I press go.
Her body thrashes against the ropes and her eyes are wide, she screams out. 
I let that go on for about 10 seconds before stopping it. I see her head nod and she whispers, "f-fine.."
I smirk, then lean down.

She tells me where they are and my eyes narrow, disbelief and anger clouding my judgment.
----

"CELESTINE!" I shout, after slamming the door to Zimia's room.
Celestine, who was talking to Klein across the room instantly walks over to me. "Yes, Raven?"
I grip her neck and pull her to me, I notice her eyes close and a soft sigh escapes her. I roll my eyes and whisper in her ear. "They are in Tío's underground base. Tell me, how did that manage to happen? TELL ME HOW THEY MANAGED TO GET INTO THAT BUILDING WHERE I HAVE HUNDREDS OF MEN AND NO ONE INFORMED ME."
Celestine body is tense, probably from me yelling in her ear. "I-I don't know."
I pull away and shove her to the ground, "Klein." I look up at him, "Go to Tío's base. Kill everyone and bring me back the old Don and his wife, alive. And someone set up my Arena, I need to feed the dogs." I snarl, Klein nods and immediately walks off to where my men are resting. I walk over Celestine, and start to head away, but I stop and look back at her. "You are a disappointment."
Her face falls and she stands up slowly, "I am sorry Raven, I had no word from them that they had been breached."
I roll my eyes, "Probably because they're all dead. Go prepare my arena, and get my dogs ready."
-----
Hey, Sorry this took so long.
I was in the process of writing a new book, called 'Royalty'. Also, I had to study for exams.
-PT
(1345 words.)