Ten

Benjamin steps out of the shower, letting out a deep breath. He had the worst hangover known to man.

Once he was dressed in comfortable clothes, he decides he should probably try and eat something.

Once he gets downstairs, he sees his mom sitting with a coffee cup in front of her.  "We need to talk about your actions from last night."

"I know...I know. It won't happen again." Benjamin responds.

"You lied to me and went to a party. And you drank underage!" Olivia says.

"I'm sorry! It won't happen again." Benjamin throws his arms up in defeat. "It was a mistake."

"It's not the matter or you did it, Benjamin. You lied to my face!" Olivia raises her voice.

"Oh really? We're gonna talk about lies?"

"Excuse me?" Olivia stands up, crossing her arms.

"Tell about dad, then. If we're gonna talk about lies then tell me about you and dad!"

Olivia shakes her head. "What are you talking about? How do you know about your father and I?"

Benjamin shrugs his shoulders ."I just so happened to bump into your computer and see it."

"Why were you in there? Why were you snooping around my stuff?" Olivia asks.

"I need a paper clip. It wasn't deliberate. It's not my fault you can't remember to close out of tabs."

"Ben."

"You lied to me! You said you wouldn't get back with dad because of what he did! So if anyone has a bigger lie it's you!"

"You do not have the right to go through my things! I am beyond disappointed in you!" Olivia states. "Go upstairs. I don't even wanna see your face."

*
It was a few hours since the argument. Benjamin walks downstairs, dressed in a basic outfit to go over to Noah's."

"Where are you going?" Olivia asks, shaking her head.

"Noah's," Benjamin responds.

"Are you sure? Last time you said that he took you to a party and got you wasted."

"He didn't force me to drink. And I'm positive. We need to talk about something."

"You're not going anywhere!"

"Mom! You don't even wanna look at me, I'd feel better if I was out the house," Benjamin's phone goes off. "I-I just need to go. I just need to go."

He shakes his head as he walks out of the front door.

He gets in the car, strapping himself in. "Don't mind my family, by the way."

Benjamin nods, "Don't worry. Mines probably worse."

**
Benjamin waits patiently as Noah greets his parents. His mom, Selena glances at Benjamin before back at Noah.

"Muy Bonito." She says, smiling.

Noah smiles back before grabbing Benjamin's hand. "We'll be upstairs for a bit."

Benjamin follows him, looking around at all the pictures hung up. He smiles a little at all the baby pictures of Noah.

Noah walks to the end of the hallway and opens the door. Benjamin steps in first, looking around. "Oh wow. This is a big room."

"Is it really?" Noah shuts the door behind himself.

Benjamin shrugs and takes a seat on Noah's bed. Noah clears his throat, rubbing his hands together nervously before sitting next to Benjamin.

Benjamin looks up at Noah. "We need to talk about the kiss. Did you mean it?"