Sticky situations

The fuck I thought has smoke filled the air blocking my airways clogging my breathing this Shit was fucked has I tried to clear my eyes trying hard to see who thought it would be ok to break into my house hold which I thought was suspicious since only two people knew where I laid my head at night.

Men entered my home in gas masks from two different directions the side and front has I contemplated where I'd go first  gun shots rang throughout my home hoping my guest ain't tryna play hero staying in place was all I wished upon her this shit had me blown

" we got less than one hour before security comes knocking
I want my damn money"

"Clear "

"His ass got to be here mellow I hope your ppl ain't lie to you"

" naw man i swear this shit for real he's hereby somewhere just check the fucking back"

Shit how the fuck did I get caught slipping has this dude got closer has I stood to my feet with total quickness grabbing his neck and mouth holding pressure while bringing him down to my level watching him die of suffocation only brought a smile to my face while I dragged his body to a unknown corner checking for my hidden gun attached to my desk attaching the silencer.  Following the unwanted noise to the back room where I hid in the corner with him in view pointing my gun in the air but before I could pull the trigger feeling my head hit the floor has something hit me leaving me unconscious.

" gottem"

"Well well well"

"Well well well"

"Wake his bitch ass up "

"mr stokes it has come to my attention that you thought it would be swell to takes what does not belong to you now what do you have to say"

Fuck you

Elizabeth

Sitting. Scared straight has  I  watched all that went on from the screen the house was pitch black praying that everything would be ok that we made it outta w.e it was most importantly I prayed he'd come back for me as the lights came back on one by one.

Omg no no noooo

 Seeing two men with guns and a third one who stood infront of Judas with a Colgate smile on his face has his hands touched his handsome face with a smack that brought rage to my eyes

" where the hell is my money mr strokes see your brother wasn't so talkative it must really run in the family"

The tears that wanted to fall from his eyes cut deep something had to be done because watching this wasn't about to happen yes I was only fifteen but shit there must be a way outta here. While beginning to touch walls looking for a way out the doors opened a smile fell upon my face  yes bitch I did it.

as l looked in the bedroom for something to help me out  finding a gun this night was looking like a disaster and I was about to play hero this should've been the other way around but o well looking at my surroundings has dumb and dumber left the group searching the house I grabbed a pillow to silence the shot pulling the trigger hearing not but a thump.

"What the hell was that I thought you said no one else was here go see what the he'll happen man "

" mellow man stop playing games where you at son"

" this shit scary man you got me out here by my self looking for ghosts man I ain't doing this I just wanna go home to my girl mellow answer me man"

" man the fuck up and stop all that crying"

" get yo bitch asses outta my house man y'all ain't getting shit with yo cry baby asses"

Shut the hell up and walk has I held a knife to his dick this man was a pussy

" this bitch got my dick no please don't cut it off no please how ima go fuck"

" shut your small dick ass up"

Judas you ok has he sat dying of laughter let him go before I kill your friend here " you go really let her before he could finish his sentence a bullet flew through his skull causing me to scream giving Judas the opportunity to punch this eldris looking bitch to the floor as they began to fight for the gun.

Please stop stop no no no omg

Next time on hear my cry's

Comment like vote share