16- pinky promise

kongpob's POV

the wild kitten is angry and refuse to talk to me because p'kit get more panda! p'ming why you do this.

sighed.

"ming, you can sleep on bed tonight with the panda" p'kit muttered in shy voice when he step out from the bathroom.

p'ming start to jump and run to hug p'kit.

"one more step I will take it back" p'kit give him a warning.

my wild kitten still hide himself into the blanket like a turtle hiding in his shell.

Refuse to talk to me! sighed. what a lucky day today.

"p'kit can I stay here too?" I asked him.

"you too? My money in account will be increase if I start collect money from you guys"

"I will paid you double p'kit! pleaseeee" I plead him with a sad face.

"p'kit what if I paid you triple and we ditch this two people so we can spent time together with our panda" p'ming give him an idea.

"p'ming! pleaseee. I will tell uncle you been a good boy in college so he will give you more pocket money!" I plead again.

"kongpob! moon! Both of you should get out. Huh. I can give my baby all my money in my account. So both of you can take your hot ass from my baby igloo" p'arthit talk in stunned voice.

finally he talk with me!

"durh. Since when I registered to be your mother hen guys. And you kongpob you can stay here for tonight. ONLY" p'kit muttered.

"and take care of your kitten now. Im not in the mood to deal with him" he continue again.

there I can heard p'arthit sobbing in slow voice.

nice kitten nice!

I sit beside him and pat his shoulder.

"kitten. Don't be sad naa. I will bring you to chiang mai in our break and give you touch a real panda. I promise kitten" I talk to him in a slow voice.

"please kitten. I promise! And I will find panda that more big from what p'kit have" I plead him again.

sighed.

he turn his head and show me his pinky finger to me. there, I don't know this wild munchy kitten can be so cute!

*beep*
hazing group |
me, bright, knott, prem & toota

toota :
arthit your highness! Where are you? we have an assignment to do.

bright :
in his baby igloo. Getting laid by his prince!

prem :
how did you know bright? Meet you at kit's igloo in one hour then.

***

"baby, my group is coming for group assignment" he muttered.

he already turn to his hazing mode!
In a minute!

long sighed.

I already jump into arthit's hell.

"mingkwan! kongpob! move the coach and push the bed to wall and put the coach at another side. It will make more space in living. we should change our room art" p'kit said.

"you wanna live in wolverines dorm baby?" I can see he smirk to p'kit.

"I have been taking care of head wolverine since I born arthit and now I have to take care pairs of annoying wolf so it didn't bother me"

"I love you kitkat!" p'ming yell after he heard what p'kit said and pull him into the bed.

***

arthit's POV

we finished move the bed and the coach to new side for more space.

I can rolled more freely with my panda!

knock!
knock!

there my friend already arrived. ming opened the door while hold a plate of fruit because he's on his way from pantry.

I can see toota ogling these moons that already start to feed my baby on the coach.

coughed!

"what are you doing ai toot! I still want you to survive with me until we graduate you know" bright muttered.

"how can I closed my eyes bright. Can't you see his body?! Its build perfect with his height and his skin is yummy. I can imagine his thing! It's a steel!"

bum!

a small pillow hit his head.

"stop your compliment ai toota or I will dig up your eyes and give to the patient who need it" kit muttered after throw the small pillow.

"there they start being a possessive for each other" prem added the fuel.

"ai art, who's in the bathroom?" toota asked me.

but the person already reveal him self before I answered the question and he just wear his short pant only.

everyone was silenced and look at him like he's in a modeling show.

why not?!

he have a light tanned skin, gym greek maybe because I can see the muscle is tough and the six packs is real.

poor my eyes!

"kongpob! wear your shirt now!
And ai toot take back you drool, don't look at him like he's a fresh meat" I talk with my hazing voice.

"auu p'arthit my shirt will get wet if I wear it now" he muttered.

"wear now or I will dry your head in microwave!" this stubborn kid.

he get into the bathroom and just come out after ten minutes already wear his shirt.

we just make a short discussion because I can't hold myself to not kill toota.

hey its his fault. he cant take his eyes from kongpob!

***

mingkwan's POV

I sleep with p'kit without p'arthit tonight.

P'arthit already roll with his panda in kongpob arm on the floor after they finished their battle.

P'arthit turn to a monster after his friend left. He strangle kongpob and hit him with a bolster because he said its kongpob fault when p'toota can't stop ogling his body!

Its fun but scary enough too watch. I hope my KitKat doesn't have this behavior.

"KitKat are you sleep?"

"hm"

"why not we follow kong and p'arthit to chiang mai? you can hug the real panda too "

"like arthit want you to join them"

"kitkat! you are so mean" I pout to him.

"om mo mo the gentleman moon turn to be a kid already"

silenced.

"okay okay" he muttered while show his pinky finger like p'arthit before.

I entwined my pinky finger too make our promise.

mai mai. they are really really have a same attitude!

Then I just hear the slow snoring comes from him. I kiss hiss forehead and hug him lightly to sleep.

beside KitKat you are my favorite one.

note :
sorry for grammar error!
english is not my first language so forgive me. 🙏🏻

leave your comment and hit the vote button 💋 thank you!