Chapter 41

Everyone is watchin Y/N who is in a conference in Houston, Texas with Josh, KJ, Cole, Ashleigh, and Y/F/N. Which is nice for Y/F/N and Y/N.

" So today we have some of the cast of I'm in love with my boyfriend's bestfriend! " Tim screams. There are screams in the audience.

" We have KJ Apa! Ashleigh Murray, Cole Sprouse, Josh Bolt, Y/N Y/L/N, and Y/F/N Y/L/F/N! " Tim screams. We all walk onto stage. " So guys how does it feel to work on this upcoming TV show? " Tim asks.

" Right for me at least it is tiring, because I am in The Death Cure and last few episodes of Teen Wolf. So after this it is going to be interesting and nice just to focus on I'm in love with my boyfriend's bestfriend " Y/N replies.

" Are you guys excited to actually see Y/N not in that hospital bed? " Tim asks.

" No cause then she is going to be falling for my best friend " KJ comments.

" KJ you'll be fine " Ashleigh comments.

" But I have been acting a little bit, not a ton but a little with the flashbacks and stuff " Y/N comments.

I am laying in my bed when my phone goes off. I look at the text to see it's Y/N.

Hey Jacob can I come over I know it's late sorry  She never calls me just Jacob, it's usually Jake, babe, love, or something like that somethings wrong. Did she find out?

Yeah totally babe

Okay thanks see you in like 10 minutes

Okay love you

Love you too

I decided to get some water from the fridge.

I'm here

Okay

I open the door, it is Y/N.

" We can go into the living room " I say. She nods, I grab her hand.

" Um, Jacob you know I love you right? " She asks.

" Of course baby " I tell her.

" O-okay " she mumbles.

" Y/F/N told you that I thought you love Thomas didn't she? " I ask.

" Yeah " she mumbles.

" Well I will tell you one thing. The scene got me really thinking, does she truly love me or does she love Thomas and I. It got really confusing for me, because then I heard about that kiss that happened earlier. I was getting nervous, that you were going to leave me for Thomas. Which Thomas is a great person, and everything like that. It would suck if you left me for him. I told you when we were in the hospital, that I loved you and I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you. That's true " I pause. " But " I pause, and grab onto her hands. " But you and I need to figure out what it will be if we are in a relationship in the end and for the rest of our lives. " I say. She beings to cry. Didn't expect to say that tonight. Jacob come on I know you love her. But you also know she loves Thomas.  

" Jacob. I love you so much, there is no denying that. I want you Jacob. You! " She comments.

" Y/N I want you too, but I know there are some kind of feelings for Thomas. I know, I know you tell me no there are none. Y/N you look at Thomas the way I look at you. You need to figure it out, and I need to not date at this moment. I love you so much, and I want you to know everything will be okay. We will always remind friends, yes it is going to be super awkward "  I say. Oh my God what are you doing?! The right thing Jacob the right thing.