12: Mute Creation

DrMemeulous requested this and I didn't exactly understand what they were suggesting but I'm gonna do my best.
Enjoy
______________________________
Varian's P.o.v

I was testing some chemicals on the rocks. "Okay ruddiger let's do this." I put ruddiger on my shoulders and hold up a tube of purple liquid. Walking over to the patch of black rocks that have sprouted in the middle of my lab. I drip a drop (say that ten times fast) of purple chemical onto the rocks but it turns it a flame. Freaking out I put a blanket overtop but it blows a little. "Varian are you okay?" My father yells from downstairs. "Uh yeah I dropped one of my books,"I yell back but the fire burns out causing a little explosion which blows my hair into an upward position. "One of my bi-big b-books." I finish nervously.

(Love that scene)

Third Person.

As Varian falls asleep on his table he is holding a glass vile of (colour) goo chemical. He leans his head on his crossed arms. As he drifts off he turns his head to the side and starts drooling. Some of his saliva dripped into the goo substance and dissolved.

After Varian woke up.

Varian's P.o.v

I wake up from my nap when I notice it's the middle of the night. "Well must get back to work." I get the vile of (colour) goo and start pouring it on the rocks. Suddenly the rocks start glowing a lightish blue and a light appears. I close my eyes but when I open them after the light dims a girl is sitting down on a rock. Her (colour) eyes look at me confused and shocked and her (colour) hair with a ocean blue streak falls down her form perfectly. "Hello, who are you?" I ask the girl helping her stand. As she stands I get a better view of her. She has (skin tone) skin and a perfect shaped form. She is wearing a ripped dark blue dress. "Excuse me?" I say as she doesn't answer me. The girl walks over to my desk and grabs a quill and some ink then starts writing on some paper. She gives me the sheet and I read it.

The note

Hi I'm (___) . I don't know how I got here but it's nice to meet you.

"Okay. Why arent you talking?" I ask. (____) starts writing down something after taking the paper from my hands. "I don't know I just can't." It reads. (____) starts walking towards the black rocks and they start to light up. She touches one and everything explodes. I somehow survive but (___) is no-where to be seen. I look around everywhere but she disappeared. Then I notice every single black rock in my village also has gone.
"Who ever that girl was I need to find out. Because she was amazing!" I think out loud.