[1]

Lou's POVI was never the girl my parents wanted me to be

Lou's POV
I was never the girl my parents wanted me to be. Sure I was smart but I didn't obey. I loved adventures and I enjoyed fighting and dancing. I was pretty cheerful for Erudite. They were very serious.
That's why I was so happy with the result I got on my Aptitude test. Dauntless for the braves. I was so excited to get away from my parents and my perfect sister.
As I chose Dauntless I saw the disapproving look from my parents. I grinned and walked away with the rest of Dauntless.
We had to climb and run and go to the top of the building. As we got there, a tall man with tattoos on his neck was waiting.
"It's time to jump."
Everyone looked hesitant so I stepped forward and looked down. I closed my eyes and jumped.
I fell into a net and someone helped me down. I smiled at the tall man as he nodded.
"What's your name?"
"Lou."
Man nodded.
"Lou, first jumper."
I grinned and stood a bit behind. The rest of the initiates jumped down and the man that helped us turned to all of us.
"I'm Four. And you are now in Dauntless. We have test here which will prove just how much of a Dauntless are you. Now, Dauntless born go with Tiana. Transfers, you are with me."
I saw the man with tattoos walk to us and smirk.
"We get to chose you now. It's a new rule. If you don't make it, you become fractionless."
I looked at the rest of transfers and saw the scared look on their faces. I was scared but I needed to believe in myself.
Four sighed.
"This is Eric. He'll be helping me with training."
Eric nodded.
He looked so tall and muscular. He could snap us all if he wanted to.
Eric looked at me and I felt my hear beats faster. He had beautiful blue eyes.
"An Erudite. I thought your people were smart. Why didn't you chose Erudite?"
I grinned.
"I don't like blue."
A few of transfers chuckled but Eric didn't look pleased. He just turned and walked away.
Four showed us to our sleeping quarters. I sat on bed and took clothes they gave us. It was a tight black jeans, tight and a bit revealing shirt with long sleeves and a jacket over that. I took boots and put all clothes on.
We were to burn our other clothes and I was excited. I wasn't a Erudite anymore. I am a Dauntless.
I sat next to a gorgeous girl. She smiled as she saw me.
"Hi. I'm Elena. Amity. And you are?"
I grinned.
"Lou. Erudite."
We started talking and I think I made a friend.
Eric and Four suddenly sat in front of us and I saw Elena's eyes widen at Eric. She was definitely scared of him.
He didn't even glance at us, just took the bite of his sandwich.
My eyes widened, since we didn't get any sandwiches.
"Where did you get that?"
Eric looked up at me and glared.
"I'm a leader."
I scoffed.
"So what? You don't get to have the better food."
Eric clenched his jaw and for a second I thought he would shoot me.
"That's exactly what happens."
I scoffed and crossed my arms over my chest. I saw him glance down and I remember my shirt was a bit open and I didn't feel like wearing the jacket.
My cheeks flushed a bit as his eyes got back to his sandwich.
Did he just? Oh, he did. But he immediately looked away. That was very gentleman of him. I didn't expect it from him.
I was laying in bed and tried to fall asleep. Tomorrow is a big day. First day of training and I was so excited. I wanted to show everyone that I am made for Dauntless.