Chapter 46, Not a choice

The fight begins and I immediately go in for attacking

From our last fight, I know Goldy is a nasty bugger with attacking. I need to make sure she's on defense, because her supposed 'defense classes' is nothing short of my level of training. If not more.

The class has forgotten what they're suppose to do in gym class and even the coach has stopped to watch this fight. I'm known for my fighting so they'll get quite the surprise when Goldy can hold her own.

Goldy is light on her feet, making sure stay on her toes and to dodge whenever I jab at her side. I feel a little terrible to be trying to hit her, but Goldy doesn't apply to the normal rules of how you should treat a lady.

She'd find offence if I didn't try to hit her.

I swing left, swing right and lower to try and sweep at her feet. But Goldy's good and to be honest, a lot quicker than my usual bulky opponents. She dodges right, dodges left and jumps up to avoid my kick - in the process sending out a kick of her own that makes me stumble a few steps back.

God dammit.

Now it's Goldy's turn to get back to attacking. Just what I've been trying to avoid. 

With her light weight and insane speed, she manages to sneak in a few jabs through all the punches I try to block. I keep my hands up to make sure she's not ruining my million-dollar smile. But I have to admit, my arms are starting to hurt. I kind of miss my slow, bulky opponents.

"What, you not going to fight back?" Goldy asks through a few breaths.

"Just waiting for the right moment," I reply while panting.

"Aww, big bad boxer can't handle a girl?" she coos with a nasty left hook that makes me stumble.

I can not afford looking like this in front of my entire gym class. It'll ruin me and ruin my reputation.

So, knowing I must have some effect on her without a shirt, I grab Amber's arm when she goes in for a punch and spin her around so her back is pressed against my chest and I have her in a choke hold.