Teaser

He ran his finger along is long-strands of hair. He was frustrated. He was suffocated. His di was making his life all difficult. Arnav Singh Raizada never ever wanted to get married. For him marriage is a stupid constitution with binds two people unnecessarily. Some doesnot have a choice but to obey it for the lifetime. Some drifts apart if their mentality doesnot match. He was not a person of commitment for life time. If he likes someone he make sure he gets her on bed. Few days, maybe few month he enjoys. Later a goodbye from his side if the girl tries to act all emotional. He hates emotions. He hates love. he hates to be loved. He hates complications. He hates to feel. He hates to be ruled. He loves freedom. He makes sure he throws anything and everything when it comes to love. He hated every girl who are cry babies. He was known to be the biggest casenova. No girl, no girl could ever get away from his charm. His one stare made their panties wet. His one touch was capable of melting that girl in his arms. And the ones who had him on bed have enjoyed their lifetime treat and the most unforgettable event in their life. Unlike those girls Arnav Singh Raizada have never met anybody in his life who had hold him back on place and tickled his hormones to want her for more. ** Angrily he punched come keys tabbing on his iphone. "at this hour?" came the straight reply. "Le Meridian. Room no 143". "hmm! Will be late got some work lined up. You should have informed me a little before. I could have postponed those meetings." she sighed. "take you time. But dont make me wait long". "Di?" she questioned sensing his frustration the way he spoke to her "hmm" was his reply. "Marriage thingy?" she asked as if she could read Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada's crocked mind. "Don't be late". "looks like I am going to limp tomorrow", he could sense her mocking laugh. "See you Khushi!". Khushi Kumari Gupta was the girl in his life who stuck to him for more than 6 months now. And this something to think about it.