Chap 8 : Shocking Truth

Khushi planned to freshen up a bit before she met him. She was truly very excited and thrilled about the new happenings. The thought about Arnav made her heart beat faster.

She opened her dress and and exposed her skin to the cool air of air-conditioner sipping through the thin opening between the door and the floor. Rubbing her hand over her goose bumps to smooth them she walked inside the shower cubicle.

**

She took out the warm fluffy towel from the heated rod and dried her skin. She took another one and tired her hair in a bun in order to stop the dripping water.

She couldnot her but to walk towards his bathrobe and smiled shyly. Picking it up in her hand she brushed her beautiful fingers over it. "this must he covering him when he is wearing nothing at all everytime after his bath".

Khushi slapped her embarrassing thought, "whats gotten into you Khushi? I cant believe this you are bloody visualizing a nude male?".

But still she was unable to remove his thought from her mind. "Oh how she wish to see his muscle flex without his shirt. How he would be trapping her inbetween his strong muscular arms, How she would kiss him on his chest".

She could sense her buds betraying her in no time pricking on the robe. And a gush of warm lather flooding in between her inner thighs.

If she haven't taken a shower few minutes back she would have surely taken after this.

Sighing she fastened the rob belt around her tiny waist and unlatched the door.

Hmming her favorite song she went towards the dressing unit.

She saw her reflextion on the mirror and smiled. "you are behaving like a teenager Khushi", she mentally warned her.

She closed the distence and was about to sit on the stool when her eyes caught on a small box classily wrapped in a navy blue silk material with a white big semi-precious stone dominating the box.

Her brows frowned and she looked closer to it.

"a small token for starting a new relation", peeped beneath the box.

Having no interested in the content of the box Khushi pushed the box aside and picked up the note.

She read the full messeage this time

"a small token for starting a new relation" from Arnav.

Khushi noted that it was not typed. It was handwritten and personalized. She admired his handwriting. It was very artistic. His "l" were very long and thin same as "g" and in his name lift stem of the "A" was dragged down and right stem of the "v" was dragged up.

She smiled looking at the note and couldnot help but to admire it. Suddenly the whole thing stuck to her.

Few butterflies flapped inside her tummy with excitement "omg! He is back. He...he is here...Arnav", she thought.

Looking here and there trying to find out where he is, forgetting the condition she was in, she was about to step inside the room, when a strong hand swayed her and instantly turned her around.

Khushi gasped and held her breath.

Her eyes wide

her heart missing a beat

her breath becoming shorter

her skin going cold

There he was casting a spell on her in no time.

She watched him watching her with his molten brown eyes as if making love to her with his eyes only and she felt week. How does a man manage to look so perfect even after a hectic fight journey for several hours she thought. Her hand slowly slid towards his shoulder while his arms circled possessively around her waist.