Chap 14 : Grumpy Raizada

Khushi and Misha were almost done shopping. She needed a good suit for the meeting that was schedule to take place in maldivies. Not that she did not have one, but she had to get a better-cut suit to stand to match up with Arnav Singh Raizada. It was her first overseas venture and it was a big project for her. If she proved herself in his project she knew her future would be set. Being associated with AR is not a small thing. It was THE AR which was recognized worldwide not just in India.

Apart from the suit, she bought some flowy knee length frocks, which ended moderately. Rather than clinging on to her and moulding her figure it gave her a casual holiday look. She liked with her garments gave way to the air to pass through. It helped her specially during summer and summer climate. She never felt comfortable in those clothes, which flaunted her perfect curvy body. She rather preferred to hide herself under her clothes and preferred to remain notice by other men for some reason. That's how Khushi kumari gupta was.

**

It was indeed a little emotional separation... In these years she always stuck to misha like a second skin, no matter where she was but she was within her reach. But she was leaving town for good long 3 days. All along these years after Misha's father death at a very early age when they moved to Mumbai from Lucknow after khushi's parents' death, they took care of each other like soul sisters.

Khushi was excited to be with Arnav at the same time a little sad for having to leave misha behind all alone. Misha did say "oh come on cookie, I will be fine. I am not a baby. You better concentrate on your Arnav Ji" she said in a teasing tone. Misha, when she was young couldn't pronounce Khushi, it sounded like cookie to all. Thus cookie became her second nickname tintin being the first. Her parents used to call her by that name including everyone at home.

"Mish, I am really...." Khushi held Misha's hand while getting inside her car, but before she could complete the word sorry and apologize to misha for leaving her like this.

"Shut up now, go...you are getting late. And if I am not wrong your phone beeped for the 13th time", misha said pointing at Khushi's buzzing phone.

Khushi looked at her phone and sighed.

Misha quickly planted a kiss on khushi's forehead and turned her heels controlling her tear, which was in a verge of slipping and walked away in the opposite direction so that Khushi couldnot stop her.

But Khushi being Khushi got out of the car and ran behind misha. After all she was her best friend and Misha did not need to tell Khushi that she is crying.

Khushi pulled her in bone crashing hug and weeped with her. "I will miss you darling. Please take care of yourself. Khushi kissed misha's warm cheeks and cupped her. She Pouted, looking at Misha's tears. A guilt spread across khushi's mind. How could she leave her best friend-cum-sister-cum-everything for a man. A man she bearly knew. Just for her own pleasure she was leaving behind Misha. She felt horrible and low of herself. She wanted to ring Arnav back and cancel this trip and tell him to go alone even knowing that how important it was for her career.

"Don't you dare think of canceling this Khushi!", misha spoke holding khushi's wrist as if she could read her mind. And why not. They have been together for such a long time that just as Khushi did not need misha to tell her whether she was upset or sad, similarly misha did not need Khushi to open her mouth to share her thoughts.

Misha turned Khushi by her shoulder and gave her a final friendly push... "GO and GET the happiness that you deserve Cookie. My eyes saw what they wanted to see today in the morning... you better find out what I am trying to mean... Arnav is your future and he will not disappoint you like that ASS. Open up with him, he is a different man altogether. Trust me". With that she waved at Khushi and finally walked away. Khushi kept on looking at Misha's retreating from and finally disappeared in the crowd.