Chap 17 : Making You Mine

And from that time onwards Arnav was all over his girl-friend who also had no sign to leave him for one second. She took the opportunity and felt him thought her fingers, hands, body, skin and with all means. Khushi removing her shyness matched every step with her hungry, wild boy-friend. Even their kisses reached another level. The only thing which was left, was tearing off their respective clothes and make wild love with each other, forgetting time, forgetting the place, forgetting everything they have in their minds few minutes ago.

In the bathroom, on the seat there were no places left for them where they did not feel each other. Their hands kneading each other at the right places stimulating each other, their part thrashed with each other making themselves aware of each other. It was simply fiery encounter, which even they did not expect out of each other.

They both wear totally out of their breath but still did not leave each other. The dominance in each move were pronounced.

"Umm" Arnav let out a frustrating groan not able to touch her the way he wanted to, nude, wild, raw. "I cant wait anymore khushi, if you tease me like this I swear I am not going to be one percent polite during our first encounter" he said before catching her lower lips feeling her soft hand massaging him on his hard form. "How is it going to be when she would touch without any barrier" the very thought brought him to the verge of climax.

"Arnav! I am unable to control anything when it comes to you" khushi confessed hopelessly but she did not feel sad, but took extreme pride in confessing something that she felt. That's how genuine she was with him. Why to hide what she felt? Both of then knew whats their business so there was no point in pretending. And It would have been a lie if she said the opposite. Arnav was indeed one of the most handsome man, boyfriend a girl can ever have. He not only looked good but his hands and fingers worked like a magic. Just by his mare touch he could make any girl scream out in pleasure and khushi was no different. The only difference was Arnav who seemed to be terrifically attracted by Khushi. Maybe it was due to her untouched body, her untouched soul gave her oomph! Factor and Khushi herself was deadly sexy below her innocent mask. She hit the right nerve at the right time and her kiss acted like a drug.

**

Arnav held Khushi's hand and dragged her towards the cockpit of the aircrapt. "Where are you taking me arnav?" Khushi asked holding his hand, trying to ease the creases of her dress and brushing her messed up hair due to their hot encounter.

"How about I show you how it looks when we decend down to my bunglow?" Arnav wiggled his eyebrows towards Khushi, who stayed hell shocked.

"was he going to take her inside the cockpit?" the thought itself was thrilling. Strangely the girl who hated take off loved landing. And whatelse can be exciting other than seeing the runway ahead while they land?

Arnav gave her a tug and unlocked the cockpit door, which he had locked while making out. The two pilots jumped out of their skin seeing Arnav and his girl friend inside the cockpit.

He instructed something to the pilots and asked his private airhostess to leave asking one of the pilots to stay back.

Khushi was awed inside the cockpit, and wondered around the equipments present ahead of her and many above her head. She had never seen how it looks. And seeing them thinking how two men manage to fly a plane with the help of these equipments she felt a tight tug in her belly.

Khushi excitedly went towards the window to look through it. "Wow" escaped her mouth looking at the beautiful glittering lights in the islands reflecting in the night sky. It was a paradise she thought. When she turned towards Arnav, to her shock, she found him preparing herself wearing mouthpiece and helmet. Before she could reach him, he sat on the pilot seat and buckled himself. Khushi could only stare at him. How much more can a man look? And Arnav singh Raizada was the greatest example. His ripped muscular arms flexed under his shrit and he look no less than a modern, Greek God when he wore his shades. "Uff! To hot to handle" she couldnot stop her self from drooling the man who stood right in front of her.