Chap 18 : Shattered Dreams

It has been almost 6 months that Arnav and Khushi were going stready. There had been many cute fights better them but each fight ended up in passionate love making session between both of them. The more they fought the closre they became. But both made sure that they don't barge into each other's privacy. Their joint project had almost finalized and the plans had been sectioned. Next to next week they were all set for press conference and stone lying ceremony.

Arnav was initially shocked when they completed their month month of courtship then two, then four and now six and surprisingly Arnav and Khushi never confessed their excitement to each other but enjoyed on their own. Khushi had became a part of arnav's daily life. His mornings felt empty if she forgot to send him a goodmorning message. One day he was grumpy on his own as Khushi forgot to ask him whether he had enjoyed his morning coffee or not. Days and months passed like that and unknowlingly both of them slowly became close to each other.

They did share tiny mini personal things to each other, which were situational. Like what is Arnav's favourtie food, what clother does he like to wear all the time. He has a conky sister who is after his life for his marriage etc etc. Khushi also got to know that Arnav preffered to have ghar ka khana (home made food) and that was the reason she almost cooked for him everyday and got it to his office. And their office sessions too were hot. They both fed each other not only food but also Ahem!

Some how there was nothing that he did not like about Khushi. She was just perfect. Perfect in all senses for him be it professional or personal things. She was the girl for him. And Arnav loved to spend time with her without getting bored. Forget about bored, for him 8 hours of office was less to be with her. He wanted more and more. Even their weekend sessions did not compensate his hunger. And It was no difference for Khushi. She wanted Arnav like a shameless female. Always wanted him beside her, over her and inside her.

Lot of things started changing between them except one thing, Khushi never used to accept any gift from him and he was tired of asking her to buy something for herself and he never gave up. He still continued to pressure her. The only thing that she accepted was that diamond locket which she only agreed to wear when she was with him. Rest of the time she kept it inside his locker in his guest house. It would be wrong to say that I did not make any difference to Arnav. But it did. A lot of time when he missed her around him in his guest house he used to look at the locket and remember their sweet time when they went to Maldives together for the first time. They made endless love almost everywhere in the mansion and the only thing she wore was that locket while having their private moments. He wanted her to wear it always even when she was not with him. But...

It was a big change for Khushi. Khushi has never thought that she can desire a man like this. Sometimes she wondered was she the same one who hid her in loose clothes feeling not so confident about her looks? And the answer was yes she was the same Khushi, but the man who made her confidant was Arnav. It was Arnav who praised her and appreciated little little changes that she tried to do. He had never put her down. And somehow his praises sounded genuine.

Last month Khushi did a little make over and she was reward with a wild encounter with her boyfriend after that which marked a permanent blush on her cheeks. The only thing she did was making her hair a little wavy with low curls at the end and started wearing fitted outfits.

It was not that Arnav did not appreciate her previous look, but he felt nice that she did something for him. Not to impress him but to make him happy. He knew how skeptical Khushi was about her make over but he also knew she did it just to make him happy and she was rewarded heavily. From that day onwards their relationship took a steep climb.

Arnav's arrival in Khushi and Misha's apartment was no more a shocker for them. It was very natural. Most of the weekdays Arnav stayed at their apartment shifting Misha out of their room. Poor Misha had to manage in the storeroom turned bedroom now. But she was happy for her friend. She could see how happy Khushi was with Arnav so without any complain she adjusted with the situation. But at times misha was afraid. What if Arnav and Khushi slipts? And what if Khushi breaks down? Her fear grew more seeing Khushi's involvement in this no-strings-attached relationship for last month. She was behaving just like a wife behaves around her husband. Every morning she woke up and wished Arnav "good morning". She made breakfast and lunch for him religiously and took them along with her in the office. Arnav never failed to come and stay with Khushi every night and they both enjoyed weekends at Arnav's guesthouse. Misha could clearly see the love that reflected on Khushi's face which Khushi was unaware off.