Chap 21 : Taming Khushi

She was unable to stop his assult, as he drove her to the heights of passion just with his mere kiss. He feels so good. And she kept on drowning. His tongue danced inside her mouth tasting her sweetness and his salty lips played havoc with her senses. He moment he slid his arm near her bosom, Khushi came back to her senses. What the hell is he doing? Khushi pushed him with her full force making him topple back few steps.

"What the hell do you think you are doing? And who gave the right to touch me like this after what you have done?" Khushi spatted angrily, her chest halved due to his kiss effect, her body trembled due to his touch.

"you gave the right sanorita" Arnav circled his arms around her petite waist and hauled her towards him leaving no space between each other.

"Me?" Khushi mocked him. "I don't even want you to touch me Arnav. Everything is over between us", she said with a determined voice deliberately not showing her vulnerability.

"Un..han! but I don't see you protesting" he said gazing her face passionately, tracing her lips with his thumb.

"that's because you deliberately tried to seduce me Arnav. And if it was someone else also I would have..."

she words were cut off immediately when Arnav tore the pallu from where it was pinned, making Khushi stunned. He pulled out the pleets from her peticote and picked her up in no time.

"Lets see how much you can resist me Khushi and don't you dare say that if it was someone else you would have given yourself it this".

Jealousy, it was pure jealousy in his words and he doesnot seem to bother about it leaving Khushi gasping. How on the man can look so sexy despite of what he has done to her. How can she still be so desperate for him? How can she shamelessly want him inside her right there?

Arnav moved back to lay his eyes on his figure. Utterely Sexy she was. The colour of he blouse blending with her skin as if she was wearing nothing at all.

No just a correction, her pink pebbles were still not in view and Arnav was hungry to take them in between his teeth, just the way he liked.

He could easily see she was aroused. Her darted pebbles did not remain hidden inside her blouse.

Khushi covered herself with her hand and took few steps backward nodding negatively. But Arnav pushed her near the wall and thrust his big thigh in between her leg rolling up her peticote.

"Arnav!" she gasped feeling his manhood thrust somewhere near her belly and his thigh placed perfectly near her intimate part, which now oozed heat.

"Lier, look at you Khushi, you want me as much as I want and you are still in denial...hah!?" Arnav traced his moving glance over her making her shudder in embarrassment.

Arnav loosened the sting of her petticoat and move his thighs so that the material pools near her high heels.

He closed his mouth near her crock of her neck and bit her hard earning a pleasurable cry.

He undid her blouse, which fell lose over her shoulder and before Khushi could anticipate, his notorious tongue was assaulting her left bosom.

Khushi hopelessly arched back still protesting a little but unable to move him from her clutch. Her mind cried out "Pleasure" "Pleasure" like mantra and her hands betrayed her protest.

She gave him full access to her delicious bosoms and Arnav did not miss a single chance devouring it like a king. He swirled his tongue against it to taste it thoroughly, teasing her nipples with his teeth and then again soothing it with his wet lips.