B2C5

jungkook is in his room, lying, nothing else. it was their rest day, or week shall i say and he had nothing else to do.

his hyungs were either sleeping too or busy doing something else. playing, eating, or lazing around. some are shopping, he really had no idea.

but then, never did it slipped jungkook's mind on how a douchebag he is ever since that day. the day when he ruined someone else's life and for her to go back to her motherland was the time jungkook knew how a bitch he was to her.

he never had heard her until of course, the dance practice they watched but then when he knew it was her, being an idol too, is like a big slap to his face. so, she came here back again, huh. once, he had thought.

he is still eaten up by his conscience if you may ask and it is not doing him good, but nonetheless, his pride is taking over him too.

but his thoughts were much more concerned to their past.

what if she will speak up and tell the public?

so does being an idol think the public will defend her from me? tsk.

or what if someone will disclose what happened to us before.

so, am i saying that i twisted stories around?

none of them knew the truth.

he heaved a deep sigh. he wanted to talk to her, but how? a knock on his door washed his thoughts away.

"come in." he said.

"hey, can i have black trousers you have borrowed me from before? i dont have my others once since i had them on laundry earlier and im picking them up now." hoseok told him.

"oh yeah, it's right there." jungkook pointed his cabinet. "the top one, folded." he just told him and faced another side of them.

the older thought for a second why is he so gloomy so he decided to ask. "what's up with you, kook?"

"nothing hyung." he just said. not really convinced, he sat beside him and jungkook gave the older a space, prolly seating on the bed too.

"you cannot lie to me, you know. tell me, what is it?" hoseok told him. "you look worn-off, man." he titled his head in disbelief.

"uh, i dont know how to tell you this." he started.

"tell me what? come on, kookie. if there's a time where you should open up for us, it's now." he assured him.

"i know you're not in your best since the last two weeks. i get that you're tired but what i can see as of now is suggesting me more." indeed, jungkook looked like a tired mess. he isn't the best since their comeback performances and he was just as thankful for the rest they were given before their hectic schedules in america.

"maybe i am just tired, hyung. i feel overworked." jungkook still refused to tell the older what's wrong.

hoseok only sighed. "okay, whatever you say."

"i get that you wanted to shoulder all of them kook, but sometimes it wouldn't do you good. just tell me, when you feel like it, ok? or else this would reach namjoonie and you know him." hoseok laughed and bid goodbye to the younger.

jungkook sighed and laid on the bed once more. he covered his eyes with his arm, and sighed.

just when can he tell them the truth?