Day 3 part 2

We walked down to the basement, avoiding the bell trap. If we tripped on those bells, then Granny would catch us. Her hearing ability still astonishes me. Alyssa opened the door to the creepy basement. There was junk everywhere. To the left, were barrels and metal steel. To the right, was a wall with another space with more junk in it.
Then to the left was a safe. The safe we have been looking for. I took the key and opened it. "Great, we found the weapon key. Now we must find the weapon box. We can find the bow and arrow and needles to tranquilize Granny." Alyssa explained. "Follow me, I think I know where it is." I said. We crawled through a small space in the basement that was a short cut to the upstairs, where we found the safe key. On the 2nd level of the room, was a box on the wall. I took the key and opened the box revealing a bow and arrow bullets. Not just any, they were tranquilizers.
"Where are you?" We heard Granny through the wall. "Shoot, she knows we're here." Alyssa whispered. I saw Granny through the doorway. I took out the bow and placed the bullet on it, aiming directly at her neck. I let go, getting her shot and unconscious.
"Good job! Hurry, let's move!" Alyssa said rushing with me down the stairs. We crawled the the tiny space to the basement again seeing haystacks that lead to another room. I removed the hay, reveling an entryway.
"This must lead to Granny's shed. Maybe we can find more clues on our escape plan?" Alyssa suggested.
Granny never let me in her shed. Every time I tried, I got yelled at by her. I wonder what she was hiding?
We were crawling, until encountered a room with a light bulb. The was a desk. On the desk, was a note. A note that looked very old. Once again, the handwriting looked familiar. Who was it?
I read the note, but the last part said she likes to hide things in the fruit. What fruit? It didn't matter right now. I put the note in my pocket as we crawled to the outside. I have never seen this area of the house before. Like I said, Granny had limits of where I could and could not go.
It was very peaceful out here. Not saying pleasant. This was a home of a psychopath after all. But all I could hear was the crickets humming their nighttime lullaby. I can't believe it was already night. Days pass quick when your trying like your life depends on it. Which, was in my scenario, true.
In this area, was shed, a mini garden, a play house and a guillotine. A very large guillotine. Why someone need this?
"There's something in the shed. I know it." Alyssa told me. We were about to open it, but there was another one of Granny's traps. The tripwire bell. "We need the key to the shed. But how do we get there?" I asked. Where does Granny hide thinks. Think, Owen, think i said in my mind. I remembered the note. She likes to hide things in fruit.
The fruit
"Alyssa, the fruit." I said. "How's that going to help us Owen?" Alyssa said. "She likes to hide things in the fruit." I said. "That melon off the vine in the garden maybe the key." I explained. "The guillotine may chop it open." I expressed.
Alyssa carried the melon and placed it under the guillotine. I chopped in half very loud. Loud enough for Granny to hear us. I grabbed the melon and me and Alyssa hid in a large wooden box in the garden. Granny opened the door searching around for us. "You want to play hide and seek?" She said with a psychotic chuckle.
She fled the area, thinking we weren't there. We got out and went to the shed, avoiding the bell.
We looked to see the word "HELP" written in red. It definitely wasn't fresh. We also saw dead victims. Not just anyone however...........
My family
My family are the victims. There was Riley, Henry, Daniel and Collin.
Collin who was my brother.
I started to tear up from the stress. I couldn't even looked at it anymore. I wanted Granny dead.
I ran off to go cry. Until I made a sound and Granny caught me out of nowhere...

Bam

To be continued....