Ribbon

We hit 1K reads!!! I'm shdjfnskdbjdn what the fuck I love you guys so much thank you!!! Ahhh I don't deserve this ❤️💝💚💗💚💓💛💖🧡💓💙💖💖💙💘💙💖💙💓💛💞💞🧡💝 BIG LOVE

This chapters long, as it is a gift to you all for the 1K reads.

***

It seemed like it had taken months, but tomorrow was finally the day. The couple was curled up peacefully in Jack's bed, and it was approaching the late hours of the night.

The elders arm had a secure wrap around Alex's waist, his nose buried in the boy's neck as he snored softly. He felt bad, but he couldn't sleep, and he wasn't sure why.

Was he excited? Nervous? Who knows, really. He was just staring up at the ceiling, his mind overflowing. He had so much planned for today, he just prayed it would all go smoothly, and that Jack would be happy.

He sighed and rolled over, burying his face into Jack's chest. He'd been trying to fall asleep for hours now, why tonight, out of all the nights?

The pink boy whimpered, nuzzling into Jack's chest hard enough to hear a low grumble above him. "Jacky?" He grunted in response, pulling Alex closer. "I-I can't sleep,"

Lips lined with stubble pressed against his head, slow breaths flowing through his hair. "Why not?" He asked, his voice hoarse from sleep.

The boy shrugged, wrapping his arms around Jack to hug his waist. "I'm thinking too much."

Jack hummed. "Think about me, Baby Boy." Alex's heart melted, and he squeaked happily into the fabric of Jack's shirt. "Everything's gonna be fine, tomorrow's gonna be so fun, I promise. No need to worry."

"Okay."

Alex knew Jack would be right, but he couldn't help the fact he always expected things to go wrong. This time, he didn't know why it was happening, because tomorrow was going to be perfect;

And Alex was sure.

***

The next morning, Jack's eyes opened to an empty bed. He frowned, stretching his arms; Where was his flower boy?

His question was quickly answered, the wonderful scent of breakfast filling his nose. Footsteps up the stairs excited him, and soon a pink head popped through the door.

"Good morning, birthday boy!" Alex smiled widely as Jack sat up on the side of the bed. The boy came towards him and wrapped his arms around his neck. Jack smiled wide, looking up at his boyfriend and placing a kiss on his lips.

"Thank you, baby."

Alex's face flushed. "I made you breakfast! D-Do you want to eat it downstairs or in bed?"

"Downstairs is just fine, love." Alex then led Jack down the stairs and into the kitchen. Jack was greeted with a wonderful sight. Alex had made him a plate of waffles, eggs, bacon, along with a bowl of his favorite fruit. The tattooed man couldn't help but grin, pulling Alex against him with his hands on his hips. "Thank you so much, baby. You're really so wonderful." They kissed again, before sitting together at the table. Alex giggled at Jack, the man practically having an orgasm over the breakfast he had made. "Did you sleep well after last night?"

Alex shrugged. "I guess so. I was up too late thinking about the plans for today, I guess."

Jack raised his eyebrows. "You got some stuff in mind?"

The boy nodded, a grin dawning his face. "I do! It's gonna be so good."

"I'm sure it'll be."

Soon they had finished their breakfast, and Jack was searching for clothes to wear on their day. Alex was already in the bathroom getting changed as the elder finally slipped into jeans and a black button up shirt. He pulled on his combat boots and grabbed a pair of sunglasses, going downstairs to wait for his prince. His heart skipped a beat when the boy did come down, dawning a black skirt and sweater. Black, sheer thigh high socks were on his perfectly shaven legs, and Jack could feel his stomach churn. "God, you're so perfect, baby. My little punk boy."