I N E V E R D I D

I promised to be there and love you forever. From the start I've told her, you and I are temporary people. From the start I knew we will part ways and say our goodbyes and leave each other memories. And I tried all the ways to keep us together but I guess you didn't want to. First we become each others strength, we use our mistakes to improve ourselves. We've done so much together, we have helped each other to stand back again and again after falling. We were there for each other always, till six am in the morning when people were about to wake up and we were busy laughing, talking, fighting, and sharing things. It hurts looking back to those memories when you were with me, looking at your old texts, how much I meant to you. It hurts. Maybe we feel empty because we leave pieces of ourselves in everything we used to love. One day or another a person gets tired of reading too much, when a person does so much, texts too much. No one likes these things in excess. You'll loose your value, so do I; Ive lost my self respect loving her and done things for her which no one did and no one can and no one will. I cared for my self respect in front of other people but not in front of her. Because she was my first priority. And now she got tired of me. But remember I never got tired of you. I don't remember when we stopped caring about each other. Maybe you stopped caring, I still do. I remember the days and the stories of your childhood that you told me. I remember all the days: each and everything about them. Its not like I've pinned it down, or have written somewhere. Its just some people mean so much to you, that its impossible to forget about them, whatever they say, whatever they've told you. Maybe you forgot what I once said. But I never did.