Chapter 1

"Y/N! Wait!" you spun around abruptly and faced him, tears threatening to fall from your eyes. "What?!" you spat. His gaze was soft, pleading.

"Don't throw this away, please I was dumb, I should've told you. I'm still the same person-"

"I don't know?! Are you?!" your eyes were cold as your heart continued to fall apart in your chest.

„Because the man I fell for, didn't lie to me," your voice was a mere whisper as you turned around and hurried away, leaving him alone standing in the dark. 'The man I fell for' Yoongi cursed under his breath, following your running figure with his gaze. Why am I so stupid? he thought as his hands desperately ran through his hair... 

Back to the start...

Nervously you looked out the window, still wondering why you stupidly chose a job where you constantly had to face your biggest fear. You sighed, rubbed your tired eyes and tried to focus on something else.

.

Flashback

"Oh come on! Just do it!" she squeaked for the millionth time.
You sighed dramatically while looking at your nagging best friend. She had been begging you to accept your boss' job offer for the last 5 hours. Her lips pouting, her eyes puppy-like, she practically knelt in front of you, giving her best aegyo.
"Okay okay. Now shut up Jinah!" you breathed out annoyed but smiled, trying to bring the quirky blonde to stop annoying you.
Her eyes widened happily as she finally saw you cave into her pleads, a 100 kW smile forming on her red lips.
"Yessss! Yes! Yes !" she squealed excitedly, her little fists clutched cutely to her heart in happiness.
You chuckled at the view of her awkwardly performing a happy dance on her own, jumping and twirling around in your living room, arching her head back in laughter.
You couldn't help but be happy too when you saw that. Jinah, your silly but way too adorable childhood friend, was like a ray of sunshine.
"Swear you'll get me an autograph!?" she jumped up and down in front of you and you nodded while laughing.

.

Present time

She hadn't shut up about that K-Pop boy group for months and was now completely overwhelmed by the fact that you were going to interview and film them. You, however, had no clue who they actually were and it didn't matter to you. To your friend's disappointment, K-Pop had never been your thing. It was just too fake to you, too commercialized. Boys wearing more Makeup than girls and girls singing in overly high pitched supposedly cute voices just didn't attract you.

You had hesitated on accepting the mission of interviewing them since you would have to take an airplane to get to the location. And if there was one thing you were scared of then it was flying.

A loud voice tore you out of your daydreaming, making you jump in surprise with a slight squeak.
"Dear passengers, we're soon ready for take off. Please turn your devices on airplane-mode, make sure your luggage is safely stored and fasten your seatbelts. Our flight crew is happy to assist you if you need any help or have any questions. We wish you a pleasant flight."

You looked at the empty seat next to you. Seems like I will have more space for my legs, you smiled to yourself. Yasssss, this flight just got better...

You were about to lay your stuff on the seat next to you when you noticed out of the corner of your eye a figure approaching your seat.
You kept your bag on your lap and eyed up to the stranger that was about to take your extra space. A silver-haired man stood in front of you, a small forced smile on his lips.
"Ehm. Hi," you awkwardly mouthed and tried not to gawk at him. He was handsome. Very handsome. Gosh darn it, keep your hormones together. He gave off a reserved yet mysterious, bad boyish vibe. 
He slowly sat down next to you, shifting uncomfortably when he noticed you staring.