Gender Reveals!

Kenzie's POV

Lauren was asking me about my pregnancy, and I told her. Everything. She swore not to tell Johnny that the babies are his. My stomach has grown, and people know because of Julie. I am hanging out with everyone, except Johnny and Julie, obviously! I go out, and don't care what people think. I am so far 5 and a half months, and today is the gender reveal. Everyone's coming! People from school, my family, and friends. I don't know the gender, but Annie and Hayley do. They're planning the party for me so I could mostly rest.

I honestly have no idea what the babies are, but am just happy they're heathy. I look huge! I mean, my mom said I look like how she was with Maddie at 8 months. I may be over reacting, but I look big.

I woke up, and it was 10 am. I changed, and got ready for a few runs to the stores before the party at 2. I changed into a pair of jeans and a white t shirt. I put a denim jacket over, and put on black wedges. I grabbed my black Michel Kors purse, and grabbed my keys. I went downstairs, and Annie was waiting along with Hayley.

I sat at the counter, and ate my breakfast. I took my medicine, and waved bye to my mom and Maddie who would decorate with my mom.

Me, Annie, and Hayley got into the car, and drove to the Orlando's house. Yes, Johnny knows I'm pregnant, but I say they're not his. Me, Annie, and Hayley went to knock on the door, and Johnny opened the door. Great...

"What are you doing here?" he asked, looking at my stomach.

"*fake cough* My eyes are up here." I said, and he looked up at me. "Where's Lauren?" I asked/yelled.

"Right here!" Lauren yelled as she ran to me and gave me a hug. "Woah. No offence. You are huge." she added as she let go of me.

"None taken. But some offence taken from your brother." I said, glaring at Johnny.

"Johnny!" Meredith (their mom) yelled at him as she came to the doorway. "How could you say that?" she said/yelled at him. But he just shrugged his shoulders. "Well, hello Kenzie. How are you feeling?" she asked with a smile.

"Good, so far." I laughed.

"Well, I'll see you later. But, how is your baby's heath?" She asked, I guess people didn't tell her.

"Um, the babies' are doing great." she seemed confused.

"Babies?" she asked.

"Lauren, you didn't tell her?" I asked Lauren, she shook her head. "Well, Meredith. I am having triplets, and all Lauren had to do is tell you and Dale. But, she failed." I said looking at Lauren who had a innocent face plastered on her face.

"Well, me, Dale, Maddie, Darian, and Johnny will be at your party. Your mother invited us." Meredith explained.

"Aw, thank you." I said, and gave her a hug.

"Well," she whispered, "who's the father?" she asked/whispered.

But before I could answer, Lauren pulled me away into the car and Annie drove off. "Thank you!" I thanked Lauren. She nodded, and we drove to the stores.

(Fast forward to 1 and 1/2 hours until the party bc I'm lazy)

We got home about an hour ago, and we were setting up. We were almost finished, so we all went up to my room as my mom finished up. My mom already finished getting ready earlier, so she could help set up while we get ready.

We all took a shower, and got ready....

Outfits:

Annie wore a tight fit grey mid thigh dress that hugged her curves, and was off the shoulder. She chose grey because she knew the genders, so she couldn't wear what she knew. You know what I mean? Eh? She wore matching heels, and had a matching purse. Her hair in thick beach curls, and a pair of silver earrings on and her Caleb necklace she never takes off.