Waiting for him- 1

Kirishima pov
I sat impatiently at my desk, constantly looking at shadows that passed the classroom door. What was taking Bakugou so long? I needed to revise, I needed him to help me. I had been offered by Momo but, I know I wouldn't be able to concentrate. Even though Bakugou was, explosive, and short-tempered, and rude, I felt at ease around him, like our personalities bounced off each other. I'd always admired Bakugou, a real man. His determination, his strength and commitment, it all made me feel special around him. He never treated me like I was special to him, nor did he care, but there was just something about him...

Spiky blonde hair and a grim face made its way into the classroom. He was late, by like ten minutes, but then again when did Bakugou ever follow the rules. Instantly I grinned at him, something that was a sort of a ritual by now. I knew what he'd do back, grunt and call me some sort of name; "Hair for brains." He muttered. I was taken back a bit. This time felt different. I furrowed by brows slightly, making sure he didn't notice. Usually he said his insults with real meaning, yet this one felt weak and defeated. My instinct was to ask what was up, but I knew he'd snap. He probably wouldn't expect me to be able to read him so well, but I'd gotten pretty good since I did stare at him a lot in lesson. Casually, normally, like how anyone would look at any other person, he was a pretty cool guy after all. "Are you going to get out your fucking books then Red!" I suddenly remembered he was here to tutor me, and not to just hang out. Red was a nickname Bakugou had developed for me. Again, this is what made me feel special, a semi-cute nickname just between me and him; even though I did know he made it because he use to forget my name.
"So why were you late?" I asked casually. His back was to me, yet his head turned slightly so his red eyes stared at me.
"And why do you care, Red?" He spat the word 'Red'. I felt kind of bad, not because of his insult at me, but because of his behaviour, it feel different.
"Because despite popular belief I'm your best friend, and I just want to know what you were up to." He rolled his eyes and clenched his fists.
"I swear to god Red, you need to stop being so fucking annoying getting in everyone else's business! If you really care that much, I was just taking a walk, okay, you happy now?" Something was up. My smile dimmed and my eyes filled with worry. Despite my feelings of concern, Bakugou wouldn't want to talk, so I knew I'd had to forgot about it for now. I nodded.
"Okay, um, shall we study?"
————————————————————————
Note: hey, this is the author, post book. I'd just like to say, if you do like the story, if you want to, follow me. I'll be doing a new story soonish, so if you'd want to give that a read, please do! And btw, the story, writing and chapters in this book get a lot better, just keep going!

Please remember to vote if you liked it! Lol my first ever time writing a fanfic, and in this style. The chapters may be short but I may try to do one every night or so. I hope you guys liked it so far and feel free to comment! :) please be nice, I'm new to this :)
Edit: in the show they've all gone to dorms now, I wrote this before that so my dorms aren't based off the official shows, hope that's not too confusing?