Gianna And Jake Bonus

Takes place before Jake and Gianna became a couple and before Zander told Julie he was gay :)

Gianna's pov:

I don't know but lately...

Julie has been acting suspicious.

Like, really suspicious.

"So Gianna, for no reason in particular at all and that you should not think too much about, are you busy on Friday, I'd say around 6?" Julie questions, pretty quickly I may add, as we are on our way to lunch.

I raise my eyebrow at her, see I'm not crazy, something is definitely up.

"My answer hasn't changed from last time you asked me 10 minutes ago, and 10 minutes before that, and 10 minutes before that." I say looking at her.

She lets out a nervous laugh, "Psssh who me? I did no such thing." She responds scratching the back of her neck and looking anywhere but me.

"Julie," I whine, "there is something you're not telling me."

Again, she lets out a nervous laugh, "Gianna there is nothing going on, I promise." She says.

But then, my eyes suddenly open, "Is it Ashton?! Oh my gosh it is!! What did he do? What did he say?! I'm going to stab him so-..." but I am stopped when my mouth is being covered by Julie's hand.

"Gianna! Me and Ashton are fine." She laughs as she pulls her hand away from my mouth.

"But then why-.." I start to ask again but I stop once we reach the cafeteria.

We walk over to where we usually sit with the boys.

"Hey ladies." Zander says noticing us first.

Not even a second later, all the boys heads whip over to us.

"Hey guys!" Julie says taking a seat next to Ashton as he kisses her cheek.

I try to refrain myself from putting my hand over my heart.... O.. T.. P.

It's been about two weeks since they have been dating and it's just the cutest thing ever.

I have lost so many friends growing up due to them getting boyfriends.

It was almost like they were so obsessed with them that they forgot they had other people who cared about them too, like their friends.

Just two or three days before Julie moved here, I lost my best friend because she was asked out by a basketball player.

I am so happy Julie is not like her at all.

Although she spends time with Ashton, she also does with all of us.

And that makes her a great best friend.

I take a seat in between Zander and Jake at the table.

"Hey Gianna." Jake says as he looks at me smiling.

His beautiful, perfect smile.

Ahhh.

"Uhm.. hi.. Jake." I mutter trying to keep myself from blushing.

I swear, my crush on Jake has gotten so much worse.

Just every time I talk to him I stutter and just become a total mess.

Not only that, but some how Zander found out about my crush on him.

...

Wait I take that back, of course I know how, I wish I didn't make it so obvious.