Meng Shu and Cheng Wu

Meng Shu stared at the figures, moving inside that room, wishing that time could be turned back.

He was inside the hospital, watching through the glass as the man he loved, got operated on. He didn't know what had happened, even Lui Yun wouldn't tell him. All he remembered was the scene of a crazed Lui Yun carrying a bloody Zi You into the hospital.

He had been in the hospital today, visiting all the elderly and children. But never in his life, did he expect for this to happen.

He couldn't believe it.

That man that use to smile so brightly, his eyes that were able to make the sun pale in comparison, were shut ever so tightly.

His hand swiped his hair back as he listened to the sound of Lui Yun, yelling at the nurses. Meng Shu understood why he would do that. The love of his life was in a hospital, currently he had been operated on for more than 5 hours, and there still were no good signs yet.

He was suddenly stopped at the sound of the doors opening, as a man dressed in white, his white clothes having blood on them, came out. The doctor had finally stopped.

"Mr. Lui, I have done the best I could. The bullet was extremely close to his heart, one millimeter away to be exact. I have successfully took it out, that I can assure you of. But Mr. Zi has been put into coma. I do not know how long he would stay like that for. I can only ask for your forgiveness, as I can no longer help any more than this." The doctor said, his face filled with sorrow.

Meng Shu felt his heart dropped. A bullet? Zi You was shot? Next to his heart? How can this have happened?

No. No. No. He couldn't lose him, he couldn't lose another person.

Just as he was in his deep thoughts, he saw Lui Yun running straight into the room. He knew that he should give Lui Yun some alone time with Zi You.

He hurried to sit down, afraid that his legs would give up on him. As soon as he sat down, the image of Cheng Wu came running straight at him.

"What happened?" Cheng Wu asked, looking into the room as he softly pant.

"Zi You. He's in there right now." Meng Shu said, feeling a tug at his heart.

"Why? Why would he be here?" Cheng Wu asked, his eyes full of disbelief.

"The doctor said that Zi You was shot." Meng Shu said, as he looked at Cheng Wu with bloodshot eyes.

Cheng Wu flinched at the sight of Meng Shu's eyes. He had known him for so long, but this was the first time that Meng Shu had an appearance like this. Quietly, he sat next to Meng Shu, wanting to hold his hand, but not daring to. Wanting to comfort him, but yet, holding it all back.

"Zi You would be alright, he always will be." Cheng Wu said the best he could.

He knew that Meng Shu likes Zi You, and he knew that if Zi You were to die, then maybe Meng Shu would love him back. But he wasn't such a dirty player. He will never play dirty in something as serious as love. He couldn't afford to lose Meng Shu forever.

He could only stare at Meng Shu, quietly from the side.

Why did he fall for this man?

It was the first day that he had arrived at Longyue Entertainment. The day that he had finally given up on his family. He loved them, and did his best, all just for them. But the only thing he was given was the brutal taste of being an unwanted child.

He knew from the start that he was an unwanted child. Unlike him, his two older brothers were planned. He was an accident that had occurred in their wonderful life with their two children.