Violet

Prologue

Red and blue lights flash violently through the night.

"How long do you think it's been?"

The man shakes his head, "By the looks of it... couple months..maybe even more"

He nods his head in agreement looking up to his partner, "What the hell went on in that house?"

Both detectives look up at the small house watching as a swam of officers sweep through trying to find an explanation. They continue to stare as two large black bags on gurneys are rolled out.

The one on the right shakes his head, "Whatever happened in that house there's only one person who knows."

They both turn to look at the ambulance she was sitting in. The girl with the light purple hair staring up at the moon with nothing but a blank look on her face.

" Jesus... How did she stay in there....with them"

"I don't know...But I plan to find out what happen"

Two weeks later

Two long weeks later the purple haired girl finally stopped getting questioned by the detectives, she told them the same story every time without fault. When forensics came back with the results everyone was shocked to know that the sixteen year old girl was telling the truth.

Her parents had literally fought to death.

With the murders solved and the last of her family dead, Violet Grace had only one option left.

Be adopted by her godfather Charlie Swan.