Chapter 48, Little toe

With the red dress, I know I'll kill it tomorrow night

With the red dress, I know I'll kill it tomorrow night. Oh, and Xavier. I'll kill Xavier too.

I put the dress down and move to the closet to get my bag with all my clothing for my stay at Blake's house. Humming a Queen song, I grab some pajama shorts and a tank top with a sweater. I kick off my boots as I walk to the on suite bathroom. 

Quietly, I singing the Queen song - Bohemian Rhapsody - and turn the hot water on. 

No, not that kind of turning on.

I wash down all my worries, hoping that I get some of the darkness off as well. I have as little cold water as possible - loving the way the boiling hot water is burning me.

At full volume in the song, I wash my hair down and turn off the taps before climbing out of the shower and wrapping a towel around me.

I step out of the on suite bathroom and my heart stops when Owen is sitting on my bed.

"What the hell, Owen?" I exclaim and cross my arms across my chest.

He sits like he's some king and there's an annoyingly amused smile on his annoying smug face. "Has anybody ever told you you're a horrible singer, Goldy?" he laughs.

I roll my eyes and walk over to the clothes I have set out. "I will sing at full volume if you test my patience," I say and the add: "I need to dress, so you have to go."

He hands me this cocky smile, "It's nothing I haven't seen before."

"Your bloody death is something you'll see," I threaten.

"Okay, okay, I'll look away," Owen chuckles and turns his head to the side while squeezing his eyes shut.

"Whatever," I grumble and pull on some underwear before dressing. 

The perv turns back around as I finally pull my sweater over my tank top.

"Why are you in here?" I ask and pick up the red dress before semi-folding it and laying it down onto the glass desk at the window.

"Where did you get that dress?" Owen asks.

"The unknown number," I answer.

"So, it's definitely someone in the house," Owen says/asks.