Chapter 58, When gold falls

Even with the poison numbing me completely, I know for sure I'll go to hell for already knowing which boy needs to live more

Blake is so sweet and kind and deserves more time to redeem himself after everything he's done because of his father and brother's death. I completely understand where he is at, because I'm on my way. He's so alone and tortured and deserves to be saved.

But that's just the point. Blake is alone while Owen still has a family. People who will miss him. I know first hand how hard it is to lose your family. How will the Rhodes family cope with the father in a wheel chair and Owen's death?

The toe-ring I still have on starts to feel heavy. The one Owen gave me.

I can see myself falling in love with both boys. To color in Blake's bleak house or to be part of Owen's loving family. Blake can keep me out of the darkness, but Owen can make me forget about it...

Do I pick Blake because he's been through so much or do I pick Owen because so many people will miss him?

One thing that I know is that I will miss both boys. The way Blake plays the piano... The way Owen makes me feel electricity...

"Someone needs to die, Amber Marigold," Xavier urges.

I glare at the devil. And then I feel it. When Xavier cocks his gun. I feel my soul rip at the decision I make. No more nice, kind Amber. No more selfless golden girl. I'll probably never paint again either... I'm just as bad as Xavier for this decision...