06

Chapter Six | Sexual Tension

"So you didn't suck his dick?" Tamir asked, a disappointing tone in his voice. I sent him a furrowed brow look. "I don't even know him!"

It's another early school morning and me and the gang are just standing in our usual sport by the lockers, talking until the bell rings for class. I was filling them in on what happened to me yesterday with Micah and the milk, and like always, they were being dramatic.

"You could've at least given him a handjob." Corrie narrowed her eyes at me.

River kissed his teeth. "Handjobs are so fucking boring. I'm going to start telling guys that I have arthritis so I won't have to do that shit."

I stared at my friends with a gawked expression. I can't believe what I'm hearing right now. All I said was that I ran into some guy and he spilt his milk on me, and suddenly they want me to sit on his face.

"That was probably your soulmate Wynter." Tamir nudged me and I rolled my eyes. "You said the same thing last summer when I met that guy with the cross tattoo on his neck."

"Okay? But I bet he snatched your soul, didn't he?" He teased causing the others to join him in laughter.

I shoved Tamir lightly. "Shut up. We didn't even do anything. He seemed so nervous and unprepared, it was honestly such a mess."

Corrie manicured hands somehow found their way on my cheeks, giving them a pinch she cheesed at me. "He was only nervous because you're so pretty". She cooed in a baby voice and I quickly smacked her hands away.

"What do you look for in a guy, Wynter?" River asked leaning his back against the row of lockers.

I folded my arms over my chest. "I look away." I flashed a sassy smile.

Tamir shook his head in a scolding manner. "With an attitude like that you're going to be single forever."

I chuckled. "Maybe that's what I want." I stuck my tongue out at him childish.