Moonlight

summer's in the air and baby, 

heaven's in your eyes - Lana Del Rey, Born to Die 

One button down, too many left to go. My fingers work around each one, brushing cotton and skin all at once, slowly exposing more and more. 

The dim light from the moon whispers through the room, getting lost amongst the crumpled sheets, and settling on the contours of his face. From the corners of his shining eyes to the defined edges of his lips.

The tight valleys and mountains, which start from his collar bone, are smooth all the way down his chest. Our hearts hammer in anticipation with a fiery hot lust, as quick breaths and deep sighs resonate throughout the room.

Our lips find each other, while our hands find everywhere else. His jaw muscles tighten under my fingers, while his dig into the skin of my waist. We melt into each other until there is nothing left but a tranquil exhaustion.

Lying next to him as we drift off in the dark, I feel his eyes on me, the moonlight reflecting off of them, and a subconscious smile on his lips. As my eyelids fall heavy, his arms tighten around me, and I swear I'm looking a heavenly creation. 

------------------------------

It's been a while so, enjoy some spice x