What do you want to see in Coffee & Books book 3?

September 6th, 2018

A short update for my lovely readers :-)
I am working on the sequel for Coffee & Books as often as I can. I've got the main storyline in my head (still no Infinity War in sight), now it's just a matter of connecting the dots by writing chapter after chapter.
I've got about 12 chapters so far (I think I need about 30 for the whole thing), but I won't be publishing any of them before I'm satisfied with the complete first draft of the story.
I am doing this the old fashioned way, just pen on paper... and I love the process. Although I must admit, every now and then I sorely I miss the delete button ;-)

See you in the comments!

—————

June 6th, 2018

Hello, my dearest readers! :-)

First, thank you for reading Coffee & Books! It's still unbelievable to me that so many people from all over the world want to read my stories. Those who voted or commented, or the silent readers, thank you all for wanting to spend some time with my writings!

Now, as you might know, there are three short sequels to Coffee & Books already: Las Vegas, Sly fox and The Countryside. You can find them together in one book, just check my profile. But, I'm tentatively working on a full on sequel for Coffee & Books. I just love writing about Ylva and Loki. I have some ideas already (I really should take a notepad with me in the shower), but, I wanted to ask you guys/girls for your input too!

I was thinking about enhancing Ylva's powers (already thought of something that would trigger that), and I want to incorporate Marvel's Infinity War (1) in the story.
I've got a rough outline for now, but maybe you have some great ideas too? I can't promise I'll use every idea, but who knows... :-)

So, what would you like to read about in Coffee & Books book 3? Tell me! :-)

(Oh... and it will need a new title, because I don't think we'll be seeing the coffee shop in Manhattan much in the new story. )

P.S. Of course 'The Fallen Prince' (a new Loki fanfic by me, check it out if you haven't already!) isn't done yet, so I'll be finishing that first. Update: it's done!

 Update: it's done!

Ohhhh, Prince Hal

Ohhhh, Prince Hal... (The Hollow Crown) 😍

June 24th, 2021 / Update
I finally got around to uploading chapters for book 3! It's live, people!! Wow! It's been a long wait, but I hope you'll find it worth it.