07

Chapter Seven | Give It Up Deelishis

The cafeteria is a cacophony of loud chatter, each table a cosseted huddle of people raising their voices to be heard above everyone else. To describe the school cafeteria and it's food was like describing your favorite color to a blind person. In the end it really didn't matter what you say or what you wanted, you'd get the same over-cooked grey offering on it's grey plate with it's grey taste. That's why I rarely ever ate here.

"We had sex but it wasn't that great because I had Oreos in my car and I couldn't stop thinking about it," Tamir told us the story about him and his latest hook-up. "She was trying to be sexy and asked so is this what you want, and I was like no, I want my fucking Oreos."

I dipped my French fry in a cup of ketchup, shaking my head. "Who would've thought Rachel White was a freak underneath those big glasses of hers." I chuckled lightly.

"That's usually how it always is," Corrie spoke before taking a swig of her apple juice. "The innocent little girl walking around with her books to her chest and glasses on her faces are usually the freakiest. Meanwhile, pretty light-skin with colored eyes, and a thick booty can't suck dick to save her life." She shrugged and River sent her a side glance.

"You're just saying that because you don't know to suck dick." River squinted his eyes at her.

Putting another fry in my mouth, I rolled my eyes at the two. "And what about it? Sorry, I'm not a throat God like you two." Corrie pointed between River and I and I almost choked on my fry.

"D-don't put in that category." I coughed, as Tamir laughed and patted my back to make sure I was alright.

"You can't fool me Wynter. You can fool everyone else with the whole innocence act, but I've seen you deep throat a pickle before." Corrie eyes narrowed at me and I averted my gaze from hers and gasped.