BOOK THREE ANNOUNCEMENT!

Hey guys, it's been a while since I've posted anything on here. So, I thought it was time to clarify some things regarding Book Three of The Royal Series. This is mainly because I've received a few messages regarding it.

In my last A/N, I revealed that the title of the book was 'The Huntress'. That is no longer the case. It is now called 'The General' and this is mainly because I have changed the storyline twice and I'm now on the third version.  At one point, I managed to write up to chapter fifteen, before I decided I didn't like the story and deleted the whole thing to start again. 

My mind has been all over the place with this particular book and it's taking a lot longer than I originally planned, mainly because I need the storyline to fit in with everything I've written and everything I'm going to write in the future. I want it to be up to a good enough standard before I even consider uploading it onto here for you guys to read.

It's gotten to a point now where I write this book and end up hating almost every chapter I write. The best thing for me now is to sit back, figure out where I want this book to go and then continue writing it because right now, I'm just writing it for the sake of writing it and that's not what I want this series to portray.

My original deadline was the end of the year, preferably October/November. How things are now, I'm not going to reach that deadline at all, so more than likely it's going to be pushed back. However, I'm not going to give myself a new deadline for it either, as that's just going to put pressure on me to get it done, which means rushing through it.

So yeah, I wanted to get this out there to keep you guys up to date on what's going on, as I know quite a few of you are excited for this book to come out. It is still coming, I just don't know when.

I hope you guys understand and I hope you have an amazing day wherever you are in the world :)

Rae' Rae x