You're My Only Shawty

Hello everyone and welcome to "You're My Only Shawty". If you haven't read "Maybe Its You" then you should go check them out because There are some few part where Ruby and Ellayah are in it.

I also wanted to inform that I will be using more to tagalog language.

Only mine

Ellayah Neo Reyes well known as Elly Reyes is one of the hottest bussiness man in the town. He is also the son of Giovani Reyes. The Reyes is one of the popular bussiness man in Philippines. They own their Jewellry, Bar, Restaurant and currently just started a boutique too. Ellayah is 25 and currently handling the Reyes bar bussiness. He owns more than 3 branches of Reyes bar here in the Philipines. He is also doing modeling and known as the famous Playboy among all of the Reyes.

Rubylyn Mendoza, 23 and single. Well known as Nerdy Ruby during high school. She was never a second, always 1st in school. Since she was smart, she finished Degree in bussiness and finance earlier than the others. To earn money for living, she worked in a small company for the first few years but eventually stop working for them due to the low salary. Since she was well qualified, She got an oppurtunity to work with The Reyes. As she had to pay for her little brother's tuition and school fees, she was really happy working with the reyes although she was just working as an assistant with Joshua Reyes the famous bussiness man in Manila. She was happy because they offer her high salary.

RUBY'S POV

"Xavier, hurry up! I will be late to work" I yelled calling my little brother from the living room.

"All done!" He said while taking a bite of an apple.

"Did you forget anything? Lunch box? Pencil case? Bag? Socks? All good?" I said as I took the car key.

"All good, don't worry I will not call you from school" he said knowing he is very careless. I am always afraid to let him go out or do anything by himself because he has always been careless his life. I never even let him iron his clothes. I did everything for him. I always had to remind him everything to keep him away from forgetting.

"Byee! Don't forget to bring back your bottle water!!" I said while pointing at his bottle.

"Alright, alright! Tama na!!Dont shout" I laughed at him knowing he is embarassed of me.

At the office

"Morning sir Joshua, these are your current emails from The Josè" I said while showing him the e-mail they sent. He has been working with the Josè for a while now. He is an important client. They have the best raw materials especially for jewellry.
I remember Sir Joshua got me one for my birthday. Its was a beautiful rose gold bracelet and has my name on it. I only use it for an occational meeting or parties.

"Thank you Ruby" he said. He is very kind. He never scold me in fact he is impressed of me everyday. I have been working for him almost 2 years and he has never scold or yelled at me.

ELLY'S POV

I was hooking up with Kelsey when my cousin Akshaya came in. "What the.." she said while turning around.

"You could have knock akshy" I said while pushing Kelsey away. I wore my pants and tshirt back and walk out to call akshaya back in.

"OMG elly! This is the second time i have seen you hooking up with a girl in your office. Get a freaking room, come on!" She said while rolling her eyes at me. Akshaya is almost like my own sister too. I have been so close with her since we were kid eventhough we are 6 years difference. She is very mature in thinking and really independant too. She is working and studying at the same time.

"Sorry! Got lazy to book a room." I said while looking at the invitation she was holding.

"Kelsey william? Seriously?" She said while raising one of her eyebrows up. Kelsey william is one of the popular model and actresses in film industry.

"She called me first" I said taking out my cigarrate.

"Oh gosh!" She said putting her hands on her forehead. "Anyways here, an invitation to my birthday party on october 31, I decided to do a Halloween theme since its Halloween on 31st." She said while handing me her invitation card.

"Nice, I think I'll be Ellayah Reyes for your birthday" I said knowing she'll get pissed  "No don't you dare, I swear if you spoil the theme! Im gonna definaitly kill you!" She said while putting her hands on the desk.

"Who else you invited?"

"The reyes family, my friends, The josè, The dela cruz, The Guttierez uhhm thats all for now. Oh wait I invited Ruby Mendoza too. I heard you both went to the same high school. Shyla told me. you remember shyla right?"

"Oh Nerdy Ruby? Yeah. I know her, she was the reason how I graduate high school" I said while remembering those times. " Who the hell is shyla?" I asked not interested from the name itself.

"You used to hook up with her a lot during high school!'' Akshaya Said while hitting the desk.

"I don't remember anyone I hooked up with during high school" I said throwing my cigar in the bin.

"Eww, How many girls you have hooked up with?"

"Probably..... 8-10 total... maybe" I said

"You should go and check up, you might have HIV" she said while laughing.

I rolled my eyes at her in annoyance.