Chapter 2

When kiyoshi opened his eyes the first thing he saw black trees. Yes he was surrounded by black colored trees. And his first reaction was calmly pinching himself to see if this was dream. When he felt pain and conformed this is not dream he began to freak out.

He was really scared. He, who had always been obsessed with novel know what it means to wake up and find himself at different place.

"Don't tell me I got transmigrated because I ate an expired noodles".

At this thought he felt like crying. Before when he had read transmigration novels he thought under what situation it would be if he were to transmigrate. Then he would think it was not possible because he got nothing worth of transmigration because in every way he was a normal person except for his looks.

But don't mistake him to be handsome (Kiyoshi: hey)

He the type who looks beautiful (A/N:yup our kiyo is a beauty~).

 He especially wore glasses so he won't grab any attention. 

As soon as he thought about his previous looks he became curious of his current look. But everything around him was dark with only a little bit of light also as far as he can see there are only black trees which kind of creep him out. 

Its like a horror movie where people struck inside forest only to become food for ghost. Thinking about ghosts only made him want to cry. He is really afraid of ghost. Also there are wild animals that may eat him.

He then began to walk choosing a direction as he thought it was better to be food for a wild animal then be scared to death thinking about ghosts. As he walked for sometime he heard sound of water. He immediately went to that direction only to see light coming from above the place. There is a river with clear water. He looked around to see if there was any animals.

After conforming the place is safe he ran to the water to see his face but he immediately regretted it. He saw a face which is thousand times more beautiful than his original face, mainly the leaf symbol between his eyebrows. He got a long silver hair which reached his waist and a beautiful green eyes.

He could easy become a top actress if he cross dress. Heck he had never even saw any girls look this beautiful. He felt tears filling his eyes when he thought about his dreams about having girlfriend flying away. 

Which girl would love him if he was more beautiful than the girl. It will already be good news if all girls didn't get jealous of him. After calming down and preparing his mind to be single forever(A/N:dream on) Kiyoshi looked at himself.

He wore a black robe which contrasted with his pale white skin. He seemed to be about 17-18 years old. His body looked very fragile like he would be blown away if there is a heavy wind.

Kiyoshi sighed after looking at himself. He looked like a perfect uke (A/N: of course )

He then looked around the place. This place seemed to be center of the forest. As he was looking around he spotted a statue at the other side of the river. It seemed the other side of the forest lead there as he spotted a path at the end similar to the one which he took.

As he looked at the statue and the platform before it he felt they were familiar. As he thought this and looked around he suddenly thought of something and felt like killing himself.

"Why god! WHY!!!!!!!Why of all the novel I read you must transmigrate me into this novel .WHY!!!!!!"

Yes as you would have guessed by now Kiyoshi is transmigrated to the novel "DARK SOUL".