8 | sunscreen spreader

Kenzie's pov

I decided to wear a simple red bikini because i liked the colour. I put on some black shorts and a red flowy shirt and texted lauren warning her that I am ready and going to their room. I grabbed my bag and left.

Once I reached their door I knocked and Johnny opened the door.

"Oh hi Mackenzie" he said "hello" I replied while he let me in.

I walked over to lauren and said "Hey are you guys ready?". "Yeah let's go" she said very excited.

Us three walked to the beach. We set down our things and decided to go swim.

Lauren and I held hands and started running towards the sea yelling. When we touched the water we squaled. It wasn't that cold to be honest, it's just a habit i guess. We swam for a bit and Johnny joined us.

Johnny started splashing me as always and I splashed back, then splashed Lauren. If you could see us from the shore it looked like a water storm while we were throwing water to each other. It was so fun. We were all laughing so hard

Our parents came to the beach and waved at us, we waved back.

For a while we were all just not speaking and admiring the peacefullness of the sea. Suddenly I feel something tooching my leg. I immediately scream "help help", I was shouting so loud "something touched me". I could see Lauren being confused right beside me. I was so scared, I thought I was going to die and all she did was look at me. Why couldn't she help me.

Then the creature bothering me stops and I see it coming to the edge of the water. It had something brown on top and it was long. 

Then I see a familiar face coming out of the water. Of course, it was Johnny.

"JOHNNY" i shouted, he was laughing.

"I thought i was gonna die you asshole" i yelled at him.

"I am a big shark and I am going to eat you" Johnny said in a low voice.

"ha how funny" i said

"Well I laughed" he replied. "Well I hate you" I said and turned to Lauren.

She was kinda laughing, but I couldn't blame her.

We went back to the shore and sat on the sunbeds. We started talking about random things, she is so fun to be around and so cute ah.

Then I hear my phone ringing, it's Maddie. 

"Maddie omg i miss you" I say. "hey sissy" she says. I hear Lauren beside me squealing.

"This is Lauren" I tell Maddie and turning the phone facing her. "Hey Lauren, oh wait aren't you famous I've seen you somewhere" Maddie says. "Yeah, kinda, I dance like you" Lauren says so happily, i can see her excitement in her eyes awe. 

We continue facetiming Maddie for a bit and then we get off "Bye girls, see you soon!" Maddie says.

"OMG Kenzie I can't believe what just happened. Maddie Ziegler knows me, she knows my name wow! And i just facetimed her, and talked to her.A-and I am going to meet her soon omg! I am so fricking excited! Kenzie I love you so much!" she kept mumbling, she was so shooked.

"haha Lauren I love you too" i replied to her.

She looked so happy. I love making people happy.

...

"I need to go to the bathroom" Lauren says. "Okay, do you want me to come with you" I ask in politeness. "No it's okay" she replies.

So I just lay on my sunbed alone, I don't know where Johnny is nor our parents.

I decided it's time to tan, I am so pale.

Johnny's pov

I was hanging with the parents for a bit, while the girls were talking.

I go back and see Kenzie alone, she's putting on some sunscreen.

"Hey Kenz" i say. "Hey asshole" wow she's still pissed.

"wassup" i say ignoring her attitude. 

"I am just putting on some sunscreen so I can tan" she replies.

"I can't tan, Canadian skin is cursed" I say. She laughs.

I notice she's trying to put sunscreen on her back, but she can't reach it.

"Hey do you want me to help you" i ask her.

"If you don't mind" she says shyly. "Of course" I say putting on some sunscreen on my palm.

Kenzie turns around and i face her back. At first I hesitated but then I just placed my hands on her back and started spreading it. I feel pleased and nice I don't know why. Her skin is very smooth. Touching her feels weird, I am touching her naked body, well just her back but still. I kinda like it to be honest.

Kenzie isn't saying anything, she probably feels weird. I finish spreading it evenly and say         "It's all done". "Thanks Johnny and sorry I would have Lauren do it if she wasn't at the bathroom" she says.

"Oh it's okay, no problem at all. I am a professional sunscreen spreader" i say confidently.

"haha okay" she says giggling. Her giggle is cute awe.

_______________________________________________________

this is such a cute scene awe

I just got back from hell and I am bored to write more

so bare with me sorry.

my titles are so weird wtf

xoxoxo

______________________________________________________