No Regrets

Warnings: Implied intercourse, underage.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

His eyelids felt heavy like he had not gotten enough sleep and being in a very warm and comfortable place made it even harder to open his eyes. The smell of dirt and smoke made him relax, he was home. The home where he had grown up to learn about medicine to help those who needed medical attention.

'Home?' With the sudden realization that he shouldn't be home, Hyoto snapped open his eyes and struggled with the confines of comfort.

"Relax Doctor Snow. You're safe," The snow white relaxed almost immediately and he had arms around his lean body which he could recognize immediately. His back leaned on Dabi's chest and stomach as Hyoto was in between the medically stapled man's leg.

"D-Dabi?"

"Yeah, it's me," Dabi indifferently responded.

"I see that you are doing well."

"You... too..." Hyoto felt lagged, like he couldn't wrap up what was actually going on. He was sure that he was at the Sports Festival Event and then... He was talking to Shoji, the good looking multi-arm dude, before Dabi...

"What happened to Shoji?! Why did you knock me out?!" Hyoto demanded as he turned around to face Dabi's beautiful eyes and clenched on the white shirt he was wearing.

"Shoji? Who's that... more importantly, Yuuki," Dabi took Hyoto's hands guiding them to his lips. Looking up at the eyes that belonged to the white haired teen, the raven leaked menacing intent in every word that left his lips, "Why are you talking about someone else when I am here..."

The mood in the air had reached Hyoto's core and made him flinch away from Dabi. Right now, Dabi was definitely dangerous and his bone-chilling indifference towards Hyoto, who reacted with a frightened flinch, only made Snow White understand the severity of the situation. Dabi at the moment was not in the right state of mind no matter how indifferent and calm he seemed. The teen was shaking, fear was part of the cause but Hyoto couldn't help feel that Dabi was insanely hot and handsome even at this situation. Whatever Dabi would do to him afterwards, Hyoto could only desire it and feel excited about it.

Was that strange? Was that weird? Was that abnormal? Honestly, Hyoto didn't care if he had loose screws. He had ruined his family and didn't regret it even if he did feel guilty about it. The real question was if he was able to handle whatever Dabi had prepared for him? How was he at his own room in the Labyrinth? How did Dabi go into the event without being undetected? What worried him greatly was.... "Is Shoji okay?"

Dabi's eyes narrowed, it was only slightly but being close to the raven, Hyoto could sense how displeased Dabi was. His eyes spoke many feelings in which Hyoto could not really decipher. The teen was sure that Dabi was happy to have the Snow White back but clearly pissed with the mention of Shoji's name. Why?

"You are being too buddy buddy to him... Did you fuck?"

Hyoto's cheeks gained color at Dabi's candid question, "What are you asking, Dabi? He is not my boyfriend if that's what you mean!"

Dabi seemed to pause for a moment, trying to comprehend what Hyoto just said before chuckling a little. The air around him did not change though and the raven proceed to crawl above the young doctor who didn't move because his limbs didn't seem to be working.

"Right, I remember that you think that sex happens when only one is in a relationship..." Dabi muttered as he grabbed both of Hyoto's hands and pinned them above the teen's head. The other hand moved to undo his belt, "Be mine."

"That's an order not a prope-mm!" Dabi silenced the teen with own lips. A warm appendage had sunk and invaded Hyoto's mouth leaving no place untraced. The kiss was overwhelming to Hyoto. It was his first kiss and never did he think that it would be stolen by his childhood friend in such a way but he did wish for Dabi to be his first.

Hands being tied up to the bedpost with the belt had gone unnoticed by the teen who was too concentrated by Dabi's very deep kisses. The domination that the raven took was unbelievable and pleasurable.

Dabi pulled away and looked at the breathless mess in front of him as he wiped the spit off Hyoto's chin, "The thought of you becoming of someone else's repulses me... So before that even happens, I will make you mine whether you like it or not. Mine whether it's wrong or not."

"Dabi," Hyoto weakly called out but Dabi's ears were closed. He wouldn't hear any of what Hyoto had to say as he bit into Hyoto's neck. The young doctor shuddered at the pain as a yelp left his mouth. The pain didn't seem to concern Dabi at all since he started to bite onto other parts of Hyoto's body as his hands started to wander beneath young doctor's shirt.

He felt like he was being devoured by a beast. The beast that longed his every being and then shred apart to consume. All so they could be one complete being. The young doctor noticed, ever since he was little but he just didn't want to admit it. Hyoto was the half of his twin and a human could not live as a half. Shoto, although he was Hyoto's twin, was able to fill his half by the attention of his mother and with his intent of becoming a hero. Hyoto was a different case. He wanted the attention and presence of his brother. That was why he was seeking the place to fill his other half. The mother that took Shoto's attention, the hero took Shoto's goal... Of course Hyoto didn't want to do anything to with them. He couldn't fill his empty half with Enji's attention and goal because one, Endeavour was a hero and two, Enji was focusing of being the no. 1 hero. That was why he wanted to understand a villain, so that he could grasp their situation, to get their attention and become their goal because villains were broken beings. If Hyoto could fit in between the cracks then he would be given the attention that he wanted. He would be their first priority... That was why he had gone to alleys.

He expected that it would not be an easy journey and he was willing to go to the alleys again until he found a villain but to think he would meet Dabi right off the bat was unexpected. No... Hyoto thought it was fate. The young doctor knew that Dabi at that time was not broken but was unaware that he was just as empty as Hyoto. Even if they hadn't matched perfectly, they were obsessed with each other to fill what they lacked. They wanted to be like ying and yang even though they were not a perfect pair.

It didn't matter if they were mismatched. They would fit in the cracks or space whatever much they can. If they had to devour one another then so be it. Hyoto welcomed Dabi to devour every inch of his body just as Dabi would wholeheartedly drown himself in Hyoto's being. Hyoto knew that was an unhealthy relationship but was unsure if Dabi was aware of it. It probably was a negative but that was fine. If Dabi not knowing meant getting Dabi's undivided attention and being put on first priority then it was fine. Hyoto wanted to be in the medically stapled man's mind, the young doctor wanted Dabi to need him, to love him, to desire only him.

That was why no matter how guilty Hyoto felt about ruining his family, he did not regret it. If he was born again from the same family then he would have done the same thing. No matter how many times he was reborn... He would do the same thing over and over again and this was what made him a monster... a villain. A person who did not regret is no better than a scum, Hyoto thought as he accepted Dabi's obsession towards him.