Ch. 19

Chapter 19

Evan.

I woke up to the sound of banging on my door. The first thing I thought of was, "what the hell?" because who would be banging on my door in the middle of the night. I rubbed my eyes, willing myself to stay awake and took my phone. It was quarter to three in the morning.

With a grunt, I got up from bed and went to open the door, only to come Angelo barely standing there. He looked wasted, couldn't even keep himself up.

Shaking my head, I helped him into the room and sat him down on his bed. I don't know why I felt so angry.

"Seriously, you went out with that guy again?" I asked, angry that he would even do such a thing even though I saw them drive off together. How could he after what happened? Wasn't coming home drunk and drugged enough lesson for him?

"I just want to sleep" he slurred, barely keeping his eyes open.

"No, you need to drink some water and change out of those clothes. I can't believe you!"

"Don't act like you care!" Angelo exclaimed angrily.

"Excuse you! I do care and that is why I am so disappointed right now!" I shouted back, closing my mouth when the guy next door banged on our wall.

"You're fucking kidding me right? You rejected me! You kissed that girl right after kissing me!"

"No I didn't. That was..." I needed to calm down. "You're not in the right state of mind for this conversation. We'll talk tomorrow".

Angelo just rolled his eyes, or at least, he tried to, at me and just when I thought he was going to pass out and go to bed, he barfed his guts out, right there on the floor.

That was so disgusting.

I sighed. When I saw that damn dirtbag, I was going to shove my leg so far up his asshole, I'd be fucking him from the inside out and then I'll cut off his balls and feed them to him.

Oh god! Why did I give myself that nasty imagery. I couldn't help but press my hand to my own balls, just to make sure the boys were safe.

Fuck!

I was an asshole but I had the decency to not drug my friends. What a jerk!

I cleaned Angelo up in the adjacent bathroom and gave him one of my clean shirts to wear. I didn't want to keep him cold by looking for one of his. When I made sure he was well rested on the bed, I cleaned up the mess on the floor.

"Evan?" I heard Angelo call.

"Yes?" I asked, hoping to God he wasn't going to puke again.

"Please hold me".

Was Angelo asking me to lie down with him and cuddle?

And cuddle?

I could feel the heat creeping up my cheeks and thank goodness it was dark. That would have been so embarrassing if he saw me blushing.

"Um, are you sure?" I asked, not wanting to over step my boundaries because I was so damn sure Angelo hated my guts.

"Yes, for fucks sake. Get in here!"

I didn't need to be told twice. I took off my shirt quickly and got in behind him such that my back was to the wall. I was practically spooning him at this point. My heart was beating rapidly.

"I don't think I can sleep with your heartbeat sounding like Panic at the Disco" he chuckled.

"Fuck!" I whispered.

I placed my arm around him and Angelo snuggled in closer to me. I swear, I heard him sigh in relief. Or was that me?

When did I go from the bad boy to such a mother hen?