wants

Jimin's pov

As the door slowly opened my heart beat became faster and louder.There was a sudden adrenaline rush in my body

"Jiminah " she told as she stumbled near the door. I went to catch her...she made herself stable to stand by putting her arms around my neck and I got hold of her waist...A strong smell of alcohol was in the air.

"Are you drunk?" I asked her .

"Tsk ..Isn't it obvious " she told giving out a small chuckle . I felt kinda disappointed ...my whole effort is nothing right now...she pushed me away going towards the table.

"Wat is tish chiminie...is today some partae " she asked innocently.

"It could have been " I murmured to myself .

"Your champagne ...we will have some... come " she dragged me

"Your already this drunk.... plus I wanted to keep it for special occasion " I told her.

She stared at me giving a powerful glare before turning the other side with a childish frown

"Okay fine but only if you eat the food too " I told her and she smiled at me.What an actor.

We started eating ...it was awkwardly silent.

"So why did you drink ? Sugahyung told ah?" If it was hyung I swear I will wake him up early for a straight one whole month .

" Nooo... just I felt so " she told.
"Why?"

"Bad day " she told drinking the champagne.

"Oh..me too " I said . I wanted to make it the most important day of my life..guess what.... it's a massive fail.

"Then good night jiminiee " she told patting my head ...but she lost the balance again and fell on my lap..she looked straight into my eyes grabbing my shirt tightly...her was like calling me...ahh no Jimin ...you can't take advantage of her in this state.

I carried her to our room in bridal still and she was still quitely looking ...or should I say staring me. I tried to avoid her eye-contact .. because I can't stop me if she keeps seeing me this way.

I softly placed her on bed ...she slowly left my shirt but Still stared at a way which could provoke my soul.

"Good night " I told to her and gave a kiss on her forehead . I saw small droplets of tears dropping from her eyes.

"Why are crying idiot?" I asked her wiping off her tears. Her silence was killing me....she looked a little bit sad which made me sad too.

Before any second thoughts I pulled her into a deep kiss and to my surprise she kissed me back. They say that right ... butterfly in stomach kind of feels...it was one such.. I smiled at her while taking a break to breathe. As I was about to leave she grabbed my collar pulling me near

"Don't leave " she told in a soft whisper. I started to give small kisses trailing down to her neck.

Who knew this night could have had the best ending than any other in my life.
(A/n:you all know what would have happened 😏😉😉..so I ain't writing smut 🙈 )

________________________________

I woke up with a beautiful feeling knowing that she is asleep...her head was buried in my chest ...I played with her and smiled  like a pathetic idiot ...what have you done to me Sarah ?

Even though I don't want to get up ,my phone has started buzzing already indicating a lot of work I have now.I slowly picked and moved her to her side of bed.

I made her some medicine for hangover and a small note for her alone with the J❤S pendant which I bought for her ...I didn't want to disturb her..let her sleep ...after all I still have time for everything. I started to get ready because I had a meeting today.

_____________________________

It's only 11.30 and I already miss her sooo much...so why a little surprise by going to home now?

I saw the door being ajar. I rushed inside

"Hyung, what are you doing here?" I asked being confused.

"Ahh...Jimin ah ... Sarah wants to break the agreement " he said. It felt like my body wasn't ...no words ...no movement ...just a pure pain in my heart.

She came out with her bags and she didn't even look at me.

"Let's go " she told him.

"Wait...I need to talk to you..
You can't break the agreement without mutual consent" I shouted trying to hold back my tears.

"Give us a second " she told Sugahyung.

"Just why ?" I asked her .

"Jimin  ....I don't want to  be here anymore...I don't want to be your prey for your pitiful games... I don't want to live in a lie ...I don't want to feel anything I am not supposed to " she told.

"No...no,no...I really love you ...I am not playing" I tried to justify. I holded her hand tightly.

"Good bye " she told pulling her hand out of mine.

Karma is boomerang...I felt it now..the pain of being heart broken.

To be continued

_____________________________________