Valentines Day [S2:E5]

| February 14 | Wednesday Morning |

~ Sam's POV ~

"Sam..." I heard, but my body was still half asleep.

A pressure rode along my back that was bare from the night before, and I felt myself slowly coming to. Electric currents ran all down my spine at the sensation.

Then a pair of lips pressed against the back of my exposed neck.

"Meg," I moaned. "What are you...?"

"Happy Valentine's day," Megan said. "Do you have plans this morning?"

I rolled on my back and stared up at my girlfriend. She was unusually chirpy, which was odd. Of course, Megan was more of a morning person than I was, but still.

"Happy Valentine's day," I repeated. "And no, I don't think so?"

Then the next thing I knew, she was straddling me. Suddenly I was more awake than before as her soft lips pressed against the crook of my neck, eliciting shivers to run and bumps to rise on my skin.

"B-Babe..." I stammered.

"Hmm?" she moaned against my neck.

I smiled. "You're not tired from last night?"

I could feel her shake her head against mine as she continued to move her lips up and down my neck. Everything inside of me was on fire instantly.

And when my hands found her bare hips, I nearly lost it.

I felt my lips search for hers frantically as my hands tangled in her soft brown hair. She looked something like an angel in the morning, with the sun dancing off her bare skin and her eyes so blue that they looked like crystals. There was never a moment I didn't want her, but right now I felt desperate.

"You don't have class?" I panted against her mouth.

"Canceled," she answered.

Her body pressed against me, and there was always this amazing sensation of when her skin was on mine. Like it was truly something special when we were touching.

Then she moved to where she was in between my legs, her weight pressing against me. I gasped at the feeling, but the burning in my core was driving me up the wall. Especially since her lips were relentless against my neck and chest.

I felt my eyes squeeze shut as her mouth began to travel over my stomach. Her lips kissed against my skin, and then my hip bone, and then the insides of my thighs. By the time she made it to her final destination, I was a mess.

A skilled tongue made contact and I felt my body sigh in relief and anticipation. Megan was just as much as a giver as I was, and loved to control the situation, but there was something different about this morning.

She took her time but there was a hunger in her movements, which resulted in me running to the edge instead of crawling. I was hanging over the cliff within no time, but I didn't want to fall yet. I wanted to revel in the pleasure for a moment.

"Megan..." I warned.

She knew what I was trying to say and let up just a little to give me a breather, but she had no intention of stopping. I felt her enter me slowly, causing a deeper pool to form in my stomach. I exhaled heavily.

Then her tongue returned to its previous place, but with her inside of me it was all too much. My body clenched around her, my muscles contracted, and the white light surrounded me as my back unintentionally arched in response.