Play

I am so glad that I got the part in the school play! I have rehearsal now and I walk from my last period class to the practice room

B/F/N and I are both in it. But... So is my crush, C/N.

B/F/N and I walk in the room and see everyone practicing their lines and some just didn't care and were on their phones. I roll my eyes and B/F/N and I walked into our corner, and start practicing.

The teacher walks in and gathers everyone's attention. "Okay guys! Gather your scripts and head to the stage!" The teacher says, pointing out the door.

Everyone pours out of the door and rushes to the stage. Soon, the teacher catches up and sits in the empty seat in front of the stage. "Alright, settle down! I want to see B/F/N, Y/N, and C/N for their part!" They yell.

The three of us rush onto stage and get into position. I look at the script and start with my lines.
----------------
Now B/F/N has exited the stage and now it is just me and C/N. I read our next lines and my eyes widened. It was a kissing part...

I looked up at C/N and he looked up at me. We had the same expression. "Cmon I don't have all day!" The teacher yells. I take a deep breath and look down. "You don't have to, you know." I say. "Yes we do." He says, look up, eyes widened and my face getting hot.

He rolls his eyes and smiles. "You too chicken?" He whispers. "Hell no." I say. We take steps closer and we press our lips together. It feels like my whole world stops. Time slowed. I was actually kissing my crush. Someone pinch me.

We pull back and i feel my face go dark red. C/N chuckles. "I thought you would be too chicken." He says in between laughs. I playfully smack him arm and we continue with the practice.
------------
After practices ends, B/F/N and I walk out of school.

"You actually just kissed your crush, how are you so calm!?" B/F/N asks. "I would be freaking out and probably faint!" B/F/N adds. I laugh as she rambles on about how she would have reacted.

"It was just part of the script though, we had to." I say, disappointed. "But still!" She says, throwing her hands up in the air.

We get further away from the school when someone yells my name. "Y/N!" I turn around to see C/N kinda far away. We stop walking and turn to face him. "I'll see you next practice!" He adds with a wink, that we can just barely see from here.

B/F/N's jaw drops and she starts laughing. "Bye C/N!" I yell and turn around, my face completely red.

We start to walk away again. "Oh. My. God." B/F/N says, mouth still open. "Shut. It." I playfully slap B/F/N's arm.
----------
A/N - sorry took so long for an update, but this one was requested.

Please leave suggestions and feedback. Dont forget to voteee