48; You and you only

CHAPTER 48

-

"Now you know, I am not just an ordinary obsessive, psycho, who is ready to do anything and everything for the one he loves."

Jimin says smiling while sniffing lightly as tears couldn't stop flowing down his cheeks. Jeongguk and others present in the room also couldn't help but cry. The air is thick and sadness lingers around.

He looks at Jeongguk, slightly confused at his sudden quietness, completely zoned out. The younger boy doesn't speak, eyes no longer looking at Jimin as he tries to catch his gaze. "Back on earth," Jimin snaps my fingers, suddenly.

Jeongguk snorts, rolling his eyes in a humorous way, "Not ordinary but definitely crazy!" He eyes Jimin, differently now, "Come one, who does that for someone these days where sex is easy but love isn't."

"I wish, love was perfect as love itself but it ain't." Jimin expresses, remembering about you, how lovely you seemed while laughing whole heartedly as he tickled you. His heart is full of joy once again after witnessing you, so blissful.

Nothing can compare the feeling you get when you fall in love, it's magical and euphoric yet everything that falls is broken. Even the fallen angel becomes the malignant devil.

"Love is hard to keep but let's be honest your love for Y/N is mad love," Jeongguk sneers.

Taehyung wraps his arm around his best friend's shoulders, pressing his lips together into a thin line before speaking, "We all have witnessed that closely."

Yoongi and Hoseok nod their heads in agreement with a small smile on their lips.

Jimin lies back back on the sofa, chuckling and pushing back his hair with one hand, "I just read you the book of my life and hope you'll not do something you shouldn't do."

He never hated Jeongguk but he hates his gut. How he is never scared of Jimin how Jeongguk provokes him and tests his level of patience.

"It's a little overwhelming for me to grasp so much in one go but I trust you," Jeongguk sighs deeply. His eyes flashes a different emotion that Jimin has never seen before, atleast towards him. They were not harsh ones but soft.

Jeongguk smiles, a comforting one while nibbling on his bottom lip, "Don't worry, falling for her was my mistake. I am the wrong piece that can never be fixed in this puzzle."

Jimin looks at him, confused. How can he be the wrong piece in the puzzle when you might have feelings for him. Is he not aware of it or what?

"What do you mean?" He scoffs.

Leaning forward, fixing his hood above his head properly with a smug look on his face. Jeongguk says abruptly, "She didn't tell you yet?"

Jimin diverting his eyes at Taehyung to Yoongi to Hoseok now back to him, tables have turned now everyone seems confused but Jeongguk. His lips turns upside into a sneaky smirk.

"Tell what," Jimin asks, voice shaky.

The younger boy purses his lips, wiggling his brow, teasingly. Jeongguk is awestruck, you haven't confessed your true feelings to him. Its frustrating for him, how come you can't confess your feelings while spending time with him for so long.

Is it that hard for you to say what you feel? But you confessed so easily to Jeongguk though he's not the one who you have feelings for.

"I'm sorry. I am not the right person to tell you," Jeongguk chims lowly, staring at Jimin.