62

**WARNING**

This chapter has a rape scene. If you are at all sensitive or uncomfortable please feel free to skip that part of this chapter. I will make sure to say when it starts.

I woke up in a panic. "AHHH" I started hyperventilating and tearing up.

Connor was beside me gently grabbing my face in his hands. "Sorella. Breathe. You're okay. Sydney. Sydney! Sydney Annelise, you need to calm down."I took in a couple deep breaths.

"What happened?" I asked. I wiped my tears. "Where are we?"

He shrugged. "I don't know. No windows and the door's locked."

"Have you seen anyone?" he shook his head. "Fanculo. What the hell is going on?"

The door opened and a man walked in. "Hello Doll," he smirked at me. He had long silky curly black hair and a black stubble beard. His brown eyes bore into me studying every part of me. He was wearing a perfectly tailored suit and a probably Gucci watch on his wrist.

"Dante," I whispered.

"What? No hello? No 'i've missed you'?"

"How are you here?"

He shrugged taking off his jacket. "Escaped prison. It was actually quite easy."

"Why are you here? Why are you in California?"

He walked over to me. "I couldn't be without my doll now could I?"

"I'm not yours." I sneered.

He chuckled. "Oh, that's where you are wrong. You have always been mine and you always will be," he said touching my cheek with the back of his hand. "Oh, how I've missed you doll.

"Don't touch her," said Connor.

Dante turned his head to him. "You." He sneered. "You were the reason she was taken away from me in the first place... Well, we better make sure that never happens again." Before I knew what was happening he pulled out his gun and shot him in the chest.

"NOOOOOOO" I screamed. I ran to Connor and held him in my arms. "Connor? Fratello?" I cried.

He gasped and looked down. "Am I dying?" He whispered.

I put my hands over the wound. "You're okay. You're okay."

He shook his head, smiled at me and put his hand on my cheek. "It's okay."

"No" I cried. "No, you can't leave me."

"I love you Sydney. I will always love you," he whispered. He then closed his eyes and his hand fell from my face.

Tears were now falling from my eyes. "possiamo incontrarci di Nuovo Fratello (may we meet again brother)"I kissed his forehead.

"I'm sorry doll, but I couldn't have him take you away from me again."

I turned to Dante. "You killed him. You killed my brother. You killed the most important person in the world to me."

"He had to go doll."

I stealthily grabbed a stray piece of wood. "I'm going to kill you. I'm going to kill you slowly, so slowly you will be wishing for death. When I get out of here you will die."

"That won't happen doll."

I rose my eyebrow at him. "Watch me." I stood up and lunged at him with the sharp pointed end of the wood.

He quickly moved out of my way. I went for him again only to have him move and grab my arm. He yanked the wood from my hand and threw it away from me. "Uh uh uh Doll." he slapped me across my face causing me to fall to the ground. "I'll let that one slide but next time you will be punished." he grabbed me and brought me over to the wall. He grabbed some rope that was attached to the wall next to a bed tying my arms up.