Ten

"There she is! Arrest that bitch right now!"
——————————————

"Who are you calling bitch? You crazy bum!" You wanted to bomb rush her, but the cops were there and you didn't want to be charged with assault.

And on top of that you didn't even know why Lexi called the cops on you in the first place.

"Ladies, ladies, cut it out. Now, Ms. Lexi, you were reporting a kidnapping."

"Yes, that WHORE over there kidnapped my Taehyung."

You gritted your teeth at the nasty names Lexi was calling you. Jungkook noticed this action due to your pearly whites shining against the moonlit sky, and he walked over to you.

"You two disappeared so suddenly, what's going on?" He asked, surprisingly calm.

"Tae just wanted to talk, that's all."

"Oh, okay."

Jungkook threw his arm around you, in an attempt to share his body heat. You were comfortable with it since you had now grown accustom to actions like this since you and Jungkook were now 'dating'.

But you didn't know that behind your back Taehyung and Jungkook were glaring at each other.

The police officer walked over to Taehyung and looked at him from head to toe, then he walked back to Lexi.

"Ma'am, please don't call 911 if you don't have an emergency."

Lexi scoffed, "what's wrong with you!? She kidnapped him!"

The police man let out a labored sigh, he was clearly annoyed by Lexi. "That man over there is completely capable of taking care of himself," he faced Taehyung and pointed at you.

"Did this young lady kidnap you."

His partner was snickering at the words that had escaped his mouth.

It's so ridiculous if you think about it.
Your small, frail self kidnapping a man that's like twice the size of you?
Come on!

"No sir," Taehyung vigorously shook his head 'no'.

"Okay case closed. Yo Bill."

"Yah Adam?"

"C'mon, lets go."
They began to walk to their car.

"NO, you're not leaving unless she's going with you."

Lexi screeched and slapped the police man's shoulder.

She was gonna hit him again but then Taehyung intervened.

He wrapped his arms around Lexi and trapped her arms by her side.

"Sorry officer." Taehyung apologized for Lexi, who was thrashing and kicking in his arms.

The police man tapped Taehyung's shoulder, "this one's a handful, good luck."

He turned to the boys on the porch, they looked as if they were frozen there.

"You fellas have a good night now."

Namjoon skipped down the steps to shake the officers hand, "goodnight to you too sir."

And lastly the officer turned to you and Jungkook.

"I'm sorry about how your night went young lady, I hope you have a great morning."

"Thank you officer, and I'm sorry for all the trouble caused tonight."

"Oh it's no problem, just doing my duty, bye now."

The two officers piled into their car and drove off, Lexi took this as her chance to strike.