Chapter 46

Susie Harred POV
Ben harshly shoved me away and runs after [Name], calling to her. What the hell? I felt so angry. Why'd he go after her and not stay with me? He saved me so surely he must like me more. Stupid.. I suddenly hear a clang against the kitchen title floor, making me jump at the sudden sound. Glancing to the source, I see a large kitchen knife, settling, as if to just be dropped.
"Huh?"
Reaching down, I pick up the knife, holding it tightly. The handle was warm, as if it had just been held by someone else.
"Did Ben, drop this? But why?"
Confused, I put the knife away and head to the school front entrance. The garden was [Name]'s favourite place so she would probably be there. Meaning that's the last place I wanna go. Ben should be with me. Not her. It's not fair..

Making my way slowly through the halls, listening to the distance laughing and music, I couldn't help but sigh. Everyone was having fun, everyone but me.. Although, by the time I had finished whining to myself, I was eventually outside the front entrance. I take a few steps forward to walk further down, but I suddenly stop when I hear a voice, coming from the side of the wall, behind the schools side. The voice was deep and louring. I wanted to hear more of it. It sent a chill down my spine, but, a good chill. A chill I want to feel again and again and again. It was, attractive. Yet I haven't even seen the face to who the voice belongs. Not only that, I didn't even know what the voice said. I just, heard it. Though couldn't make out any words.
"Not enjoying the party huh?"
The voice speaks again. I needed to see who it was.
"Don't blame you. Parties are lame. Especially with him here."
Who was 'he'? And who was the voice?! Hurrying around the corner, all I see is a figure standing, hiding within the shadows.
"Who are you? And who is 'he'? What's your name? I'm Susie!"
The figure chuckles deeply, it was such an attractive, blood rushing, heart pounding, mouth drooling type of chuckle.
"I know who you are. Susie, Jane, Harred."
What? How did he know my full name? Nobody knows my middle name?!

Just then, the clouds started to move out of the moons rays, to which they gleam in the figures face. I was shocked. Completely shocked. He looked exactly like Ben. But, more, monochromatic..? Though he was WAY more attractive. Not only that, there was something about him, something MAJOR, that should have sent me running for the hills, but I couldn't bring myself to move. I was so captivated by his appearance that I couldn't move a muscle. His eyes glowing a bright blood red within the moonlight, locked on me as his face plasters with a devilish smile.
"You've past your expiration date."